Isshu Region

Guested

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think It is NYC. Or Japanese, i think it is a Mix of America and Japan, Judging by the actual REGION, I see a desert right after the City Huin, I also see that after the desert there is fairgrounds etc....Then Snowy mountains on each side. So I definetly think it may be a mixture, To date I think this region is the most diverse, with deserts, forests, and a Modern city as well as old, And even Mountains definetly not like our other regions at all I think.

I read that it is suppose to represent New York City and Shanghai.

Hmm I guess I can see shanghai but I still say it is more fantasy realm with so many varying conditions you see, I also saw in a pic something about weather being on the C-Gear,so Isshu must have varying weather unlike our other regions as well.

• 3 weeks later...

The Isshu region could be still a part of Asia, I don't know if they would really take a part of the U.S like N.Y.C, and make the region or city resemble it, there could be other cities out there that could resemble the region in some way.

Well, I posted this in an exclusive "area" of the internet, but I guess I might as well tell what I did here:

Basically, the popular theory was that Gen V's region would take place in America. As the starting city was revealed, the similarities between it & New York City were noticeable.

Thus, a possible conclusion was that the region was based on New York State.

But then, the names, (at least in the Japanese version of the games came, "Isshu," &, "Hiun City."

I tried to connect Isshu to NYS & Hiun to NYC. After a lot of tries, Isshu & NYS didn't connect, but on the first try I could see a similarity between Hiun & NYC.

Hiun

Scramble letters in appropriate order: NuHi

Replace, "H," with letter it's pronounced as in Japanese, "C:" NuCi

NuCi...New City?

hiun means bad luck :P

I also hope this game can offer a real challenge; something like Red just much harder, dude with EV trained Pokemon, beautiful IV's, top notch experience on a professional tier.

It would make the game worth while because you usually just breeze through the game when you level up a particular Pokemon and I hate that.

I also hope this game can offer a real challenge; something like Red just much harder, dude with EV trained Pokemon, beautiful IV's, top notch experience on a professional tier.

It would make the game worth while because you usually just breeze through the game when you level up a particular Pokemon and I hate that.

Still, keep in mind, that these games are for kids and not for hardcore battlers.

Still, keep in mind, that these games are for kids and not for hardcore battlers.

Regardless I hope developers don't loose sight of their older fans and accommodate to their wishes aswell. Nothing wrong with a challenge to make your victory over the game worth something.

• 10 months later...