How many times did you restart?

Alpha

How many times did you restart RSE?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many times did you restart RSE?

• Never
    • Only once
    • 2-5 Times
    • 6-10 times
    • 11+ times

I really enjoyed Gen III, I restarted it so many times, just to get different teams over and over and over again. It was my second favourite generation, but aside from Platinum, it's the one I restarted the most. The only reason I restarted Platinum so much is that me and my friend like to race each other and then battle a few times, decide winner, themed battles for a little while, restart, etc.

So, yeah I restarted Emerald at least fifteen times. :o

Hmm... I've restarted Ruby 3 times, Sapphire 4 times and Emerald, 20-ish times. I stopped restarting Emerald because Mew was a shiny when I found it... so I've been cloning it. xD haha.

I absolutely love the 3rd gen games, and it'd be hilarious if they ever remade it into one... piled in game. So you'd be able to find BOTH version exclusive Pokemon in it.

• 2 months later...

AHHZOMG. I loooooved ruby. I restarted 3 times and I got my Grimer now. and a nice big amount of pokerus, too. :3 I can't beat that one gym though. the one before you go through the thing to get annoying castform. I forgot what town..i've been playing diamond exessively and training my elite 4 Team exessively. got my dragonair <3, snover(not evolved yet..), mesprit, dialga(dont know why he's in it..), and houndoom. 8D imma beat Cynthia nao.

• 3 months later...

Emerald... Restarted 12 times... Until my brother threw it in the bath...

I stopped restarting Emerald because Mew was a shiny when I found it... so I've been cloning it. xD haha.

I don't remember Nintendo releasing a Mew event at all for Gen III... Dunno. My brain isn't working properly at the moment.

Edited by Splittah

• 3 months later...

I have two copies of each.

My first copies of R/S I SPAMMED with my AR i.e. 5+ straight boxes of bad eggs in each one but, I only restarted once or twice each, the second copies of each I ony overwrote the old save (my neighbors) once

On the other hand I never restared my first Emerald even though I SPAMMED it too with my AR (no bad eggs, YAY), the second copy I simply used an AR code to change the ID's, gender, and name.

I restarted the games many and many times (accordingly I voted on '11+ times' in the poll). First I had Pokémon Emerald and after some time I also had Pokémon Ruby, the order is a bit strange. :) But I loved the games, the story with the legendaries was very good in my opinion, I also loved the great music and the graphics were good enough for me. When I had both games in my possession, I could trade with myself if I had caught memorable Pokémon and I could start over as much as I want with the other game. I think I have played Ruby five or six times and Emerald around twenty times. Even now I have some secret bases in my Emerald game which are more than four years old, due to this approach. ;)