Life Lesson (Dad Vs Son Conflict)

rinky

It's like... No one would ever think of abortion when talking about that.xD Just... Reread that one sentence.

Abortion. I don't want to completely go off topic in this thread even more... But I'm pro-choice... As long as the fetus isn't too far into development. With maybe heavy fines to discourage it and more for repeat abortions, since most abortions are from people not using protection. If people were aware of it, then they'd have less "accidents". Or if you can find a way to safely extract the fetus and grow it in a tube, that's fine by me. ;) Even with the over population problem. If I was ever put into that situation, I'd probably offer it to science. Find a way to regrow a limb or something.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like... No one would ever think of abortion when talking about that.xD Just... Reread that one sentence.

Abortion. I don't want to completely go off topic in this thread even more... But I'm pro-choice... As long as the fetus isn't too far into development. With maybe heavy fines to discourage it and more for repeat abortions, since most abortions are from people not using protection. If people were aware of it, then they'd have less "accidents". Or if you can find a way to safely extract the fetus and grow it in a tube, that's fine by me. ;) Even with the over population problem. If I was ever put into that situation, I'd probably offer it to science. Find a way to regrow a limb or something.

Well, it is somewhat relevant if you think about it. Maybe you're not seeing it.

But who are you to judge what life is and what life isn't? Being "too far into development"... well... it's going to be alive eventually, wouldn't it? Intelligence doesn't mean life... and who made that thing up... "if it isn't 3/4 of the way into development then it's not alive"... what? Just ridiculous.

Okay... sorry for going off-topic. If we're going off topic, we make our own topic someplace else :)

I see it's relevance, I just wasn't expecting it, which made it funny.

"Little Timmy, be grateful that I've taken care of you! "

"Yes ma'am!"

"And be grateful that I didn't abort you!"

"Yes- What?O_O"

Did someone actually make that 3/4 thing up or are you just questioning my stance? I don't want to continue unless we're going to make a thread, since I know we'll get into pages of this.xD