Pokemon Breeding.

orbwhisper

no, you have to breed two more pokemon so a male whatever your breeding with will make the egg with female cubone to make cubone with both perish song and screech

Example:I wanted to breed my weezing so it can learn both pain split and will-o-wisp (both egg moves). So I checked what pokemon have those two moves, when I figured it out it was a misdreavus and shuppet, misdreavus learned pain split while shuppet learned will-o-wisp. So I bred a female misdreavus and male shuppet that already knew w-o-w. Later I got a male misdreavus (Ew) that already knew w-o-w, I leveled up so it can learn pain split, bred with female koffing and tada, I got a koffing that knew both w-o-w and pain split. This process is called chain breeding

AHHHHHHHHHHH! Just to be sure can this be done with Cubone and Perish Song and Screech? And BTW Thanks for the advice!

I don't know why you want Cubone with Screech though... because a Cubone holding a Thick Club has basically the same effect... only without that extra turn to set up (and that potential chance of Screech to miss...)

If you want to lower your opponent's defenses so badly, try Swords Dance, which basically is somewhat of a same effect... only you boost your own attack (only ignored by the oddball Unaware Bibarel, but when do you ever see those?)... Screech only encourages switching out usually. Alternately you can forego Swords Dance and just try to find a wild Cubone with a Thick Club. I know it's rare, but if you find one, it is a good hold item that doubles his attack power. Then you can breed for Perish Song without having to get Screech at all.

Oh yeah, did I mention Screech is useless against Soundproof Pokemon like Exploud and Mr. Mime?

Edited by wraith89

Yes, it is indeed a trifle difficult to get two egg moves onto one of the same pokemon. I wanted to get my eevee to know wish and curse (before I figured out curse only worked the way I wanted it to on ghost types) so that it could be awesome with my strategy but it was complex to figure out because I had to get the wish from pikachu who got it from togetic then get curse from torkoal and well yeah.....my mind couldn't wrap itself around it.

Yes, it is indeed a trifle difficult to get two egg moves onto one of the same pokemon. I wanted to get my eevee to know wish and curse (before I figured out curse only worked the way I wanted it to on ghost types) so that it could be awesome with my strategy but it was complex to figure out because I had to get the wish from pikachu who got it from togetic then get curse from torkoal and well yeah.....my mind couldn't wrap itself around it.

I tried to get Refresh and Mirror Coat on Squirtle... and so I had a Corsola with those moves... but my baby Squirtle only got Refresh. I don't know what's wrong... but I'm sure both moves are compatible with Squirtle.

Is it possible to get two or three or maybe 4 egg moves from "the father"??

as far as i know , a hatched pokemon only can get 1 egg move xD

I've gotten a Totodile with Rock Slide, Crunch, Thrash and Surf from a father Tyranitar in GSC so far... but I don't know if that counts. I'm still trying for a Refresh + Mirror Coat Squirtle... but it isn't working :(

Delete the other unwanted moves to see if you'll get it (You can do this in canalave city) , and did you make sure that mirror coat is an egg move for squirtle

It is an egg move for Squirtle... that I'm sure about. I've done this in GSC when Refresh didn't exist and did this again in RSE when I wanted Squirtle with ONLY Mirror Coat.

As you can see, Corsola is not useless. People don't realize "useless" Pokemon are actually useful by other means not named battling. Corsola is a good breeding tool to get a Mirror Coating Blastoise or Ancientpower Tyranitar. Farfetch'd bridges the Ground and Flying egg groups... Luvdiscs carry Heart Scales... Skitty... well I don't know what Skitty does. Scratch that. X_X