Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

========================================================

Porygon Z

Trick room ; nasty plot ; tri attack ; signal beam

Ability: Adaptability

EVs and Nature:

EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk

Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

**Notice there are only five pokemon, what pokemon do you think could complete this team. Also, do you see any holes in my team? Any place for improvements?

Err. First of all Garchomp is considered to be an Uber, thus banned from Standard Play... Swap it for something else.

Gallade is cool but maybe you should change your set. Thunderbolt has it's uses but lacks power. If you're using it as a lead maybe you could add Close Combat, Destiny Bond, Shadow Sneak... Counter could be used... but I am not too sure. And a Focus Sash to beat whatever.

Kabutops is awesome but for your set you should use it in Rain Dance, and also Blizzard should not be used on it due to low accuracy. uses and because Blizzared should only be used in a Hail team in general. I recommend that you give it Sword Dance over Blizzard, and then swap out Kabutops if possible.

Rampardos... is fragile although it has large HP and this makes you defensivly unstable. Flamethrower, Thunderbolt or anything that's a Special Attack should never be used on Rampardos. You could use Choice Scarf on it with Superpower and Fire Punch for the new moves.

It's a funky Porygon-Z set O.o but it also weakens you team... and you don't need Signa Beam... Also Trick Room is bizarre on it...

Sorry that I cannot help you complete your team T.T

I could help you make a new one however...

That's understandable I kind of hate using standard teams too, but it's always best to play off of your pokemon of choice's strengths rather than weakness. If you want ramparados I'd suggest not making it a trickroom variant, but instead slap on a choice scarf and give it, head smash - earthquake - pirsuit - zen headbutt.

Replace gallades thunderbolt for thunderpunch. To play off of his stronger attack. You'll have to use someone else instead of garchomp I suggest either dragonite or salamence, as they can both play mix sets and you seem to favour those - plus neither of those are band from standard play. :)

• 3 weeks later...

err rampados isn't a good pokemon, he's a glass cannon whose also slow, but just fast enough that trick room might screw him over.

With choice scarf he's still too slow.

Your team would be good against friends.

Competitively it needs work.

Could you also list you items on each pokemon?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not filling you on any of the pokes.

1. thunderbolt is useless on your Gallade, since you have a -satk nature AND you would have already covered the types that are weak to electric (Water, Flying) with Leaf Blade and Psycho Cut

2.Blizzard is a horrible move on kabutops since it's special serves no real purpose

3. Flamethrower and thunderbolt on a physical atker who has crap spatk along with a -satk nature? Also if your gonna invest that much EV into speed might as well get rock polish and lower that investment, or something

4. Why do u have two dragon moves? One with crap acc and another that's a special atk on a physical set? Iron tail also serves no purpose, your crazy to have a physical chomp w/o EQ

5. Why would you have trick room on a fast sweeper? Signal beam also doesn't help since Steel/Rock types still wall the set, your better off with a HP Fighting.

6. Your team is just sweepers, you seriously need a wall or 2.