Please Check This For Mistakes

NarutoEH

With those IVs i think is better if you make it as bred at day care ;).

And check/uncheck the nickname box just to fix the trash bytes "fact". But you can also nickname your pokemon in game and then revert it to its original Pokemon name :).

And maybe, if you want make it as a well legal (looking legit) pokemon i suggest you to take it normal instead of shiny eheh :).

Almost Perfect!

You have the hex values right and the correct ability/class (Most commonly missed ones)

Theres a problem though.

Since your Lucario came from Riley, His IVs MUST match his PID. This is because Lucario didn't have any parents to get IVs from, so the game uses the PID like a normal Pokemon.

The easiest way to fix this would be to make it come from the DayCareCouple and then it would be Legal. (45h changes to D0)

Another option would be to make it nonshiny, change its attack iv to 28 (To keep the same hidden power as before) and use this PID: 504351910

The last option would be to find a hidden ID number for the above PID to make it shiny, which would also require you to change your in-game Hidden ID if you wanted to count as your Pokemon. If you want to do this option, email me and I'll find it for you.

Edited by Preston

Almost Perfect!

You have the hex values right and the correct ability/class (Most commonly missed ones)

Theres a problem though.

Since your Lucario came from Riley, His IVs MUST match his PID. This is because Lucario didn't have any parents to get IVs from, so the game uses the PID like a normal Pokemon.

The easiest way to fix this would be to make it come from the DayCareCouple and then it would be Legal. (45h changes to D0)

Another option would be to make it nonshiny, change its attack iv to 28 (To keep the same hidden power as before) and use this PID: 504351910

The last option would be to find a hidden ID number for the above PID to make it shiny, which would also require you to change your in-game Hidden ID if you wanted to count as your Pokemon.

Thanx Preston :D But wouldn't the 44h (not the 45h) value change to D0? Like so?

LucarioPokeSAV-1.jpg

Heh, About what..I forget your name said "Its impossible to prove", I dont mean to rain on your parade, but...GTS/PBR those things won't notice, but if your in a competition(Or however you may spell it) The people there check everything, they will find it, even the most advanced pkm makers here always have a flaw, pokesav leaves a mark. Anyway, that pkm is really well made, great job ^^

Heh, About what..I forget your name said "Its impossible to prove", I dont mean to rain on your parade, but...GTS/PBR those things won't notice, but if your in a competition(Or however you may spell it) The people there check everything, they will find it, even the most advanced pkm makers here always have a flaw, pokesav leaves a mark. Anyway, that pkm is really well made, great job ^^

Trade your Pokemon to either Diamond or Pearl and then back to Platinum again. There will be no evidence of a 'mark' whatsoever.

I have gone to the tournaments before and I got through.