Legit Pokemon with editing tools

Pokemon

damio has before stated that you can't make legit pokemon, and if they are made with no evidence of PokeSAV'd they are called legal.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Sorry if that post was a little harsh ZMaster, I know you've been here longer then I have. And since I'm new, I probably don't know much, but that's what I have read.

Actually, that is kind of a empty statement. It is technically Legit if you can find no evidence of it being pokesav-ed or whatever.

Ya ZMaster is correct and wrong, depending on how strict a person's interpretation of legality is. I personally do not distinguish between legit and legal, where legal (on the binary level) looks exactly the same as a legit Pokemon. Others make the distinction because they delute themselves into believing that its possible to know the true background of Pokemon which did not originate from themselves.

Ya ZMaster is correct and wrong, depending on how strict a person's interpretation of legality is. I personally do not distinguish between legit and legal, where legal (on the binary level) looks exactly the same as a legit Pokemon. Others make the distinction because they delute themselves into believing that its possible to know the true background of Pokemon which did not originate from themselves.

Well said Sabresite :)

There is no such thing as an antihacker. Also the term legal was coined by collectors as a way to distinguish between a pokemon received from a "hacker" and one that was received by a non "hacker". Notice that I said nothing regarding legitness. As a matter of fact, they can both be legit and clones and the Pokemon from the "hacker" is still legal and not legit.

Did I mention how foolish this conversation is?