New Girl with SoulSilver issues...

chyla_lux13

Ok, I'm using AR and have followed all the stuff it says to do. HOWEVER the codes for my SS game just don't work. I know its not me, because the Pokesavs work just fine with Platinum. I've heard the HG/SS Pokesav is actually for JPN games only, with the ID being for JPN and not ENG. Is this true? All I want is a simple Light Ball, but good grief I didn't know it would be this much trouble...

I doubt you'll get any clear answers/solutions, tonns of people are asking HGSS questions rofl. Someone else mentioned that JPN code thing, I tried changing mine, but there was no difference at all for me.. They really DO need to update PokeSAV HGSS imo; even if people are saying it's fine, I don't think that's the case..

Try making a random pokemon and have the "location met" as route 203 or something. make it hold light ball, then just take the light ball off of the pokemon and release it.

I know for a fact that it'll work because I did it with leftovers 3 days ago.

Good luck, hopefully you get someone help you out. =/

Did you made sure to copy and paste the code for SoulSilver and not for the HeartGold? You might have to scroll down a little to see the second set of code for each version. Did you also made sure to download the English version of HGSS PokeSav and not in Japanese or another version?

Oh wait, did you meant to ask for the game ID's? Then in that case, for the English SoulSilver version, it's "IPGE-2D5118CA". I don't think it's capital sensitive, though.

They need to update it bad. I need a pokegear fix because another code I used without even realizing it removed my kanto map from my pokegear. Thanx code junkies!
Oh, don't blame these guys. You said the code was from the junkies, right? These guys here have no association with them. But, can you at least describe to me what kind of hack did you used to have caused that malfunction of your PokeGear? Maybe you can link me to the page of the code. I could probably try to see what's wrong.

So what you got to do is fly to Olivine City. Go down to the room right before you walk onto the dock. Using the move anywhere code, listed later on in this answer, walk past the guard and out the door onto the dock. Then, walk all the way down the dock and past the guard in front of the ship and go in the ship. Your person will appear inside the ship behind the counter with a guard in front of you. You then talk to him and he says that you arrived in Vermilion City. Walk off the boat and voila! You have the Kanto map back! Now for the Move Anywhere Cheat:

94000130 fcfd0200

1205daa2 00000200

d2000000 00000000

94000130 fcfd0100

1205daa2 00001c20

d2000000 00000000

Note: The only place you cannot go with this cheat is biking on water. Press R+B to enable, L+B to disable

Did you made sure to copy and paste the code for SoulSilver and not for the HeartGold?

Except the codes for HG are the same as the codes for SS.