Ellusive Jirachi

Doc

ok i have the jirachi that can be downloaded here but its a crappy nature, i have lots of jirachis actually, 2 wish makers with crappy natures and lots of hacked ones ive traded in, im after a legal or legit jirachi that is either modest or quiet with a decent set of ivs and not lvl 100, i tried just editing the jirachi here but then it changes from restricted to unrestricted so i guess that cant be done, if you do have one that you wouldnt mind trading id be happy to trade you whatever you want (as long as i have it)

if there is a way of editing the one from this site and it staying as restricted id love to know how

Edited by Doc

I made you a normal and a shiny Jirachi that are Mild and have high IV values. I used the PKM file from the database on the site, but I had to change secret id from 0 to something else... heard that it can't be zero so that's why I did that. If you want to use the one with secret id 0 then you just load the one with the suffix "zerosecretid" (it is not a shiny, IVPID program crashes when I enter a secret id that is 0 :P)

I ran them all trough the legit checker program and they all came out as valid. Anyway beware the shiny is classified as "Unknown GBA Type" by the legit checker. It still passes tough. Don't think this matters tbh...

You can run your own .pkm files trough it too if you change stuff. Notice that if you change IV you need to re-run the "PID" generator and pick a new nature and PID. It's the button under "Generator" on the editor when editing a pokemon. Also make sure you go to "Stats" (top left) and click "Max" so it re-calculates the new stats of the pokemon. Only needed if it is in your party.

Also, the pkm files I uploaded are all made in the party so you need to put the Jirachi in your party and not storage when you try to load it in the program. ;)

23vb05j.jpg

jirachi_pkm.zip

jirachi_pkm.zip

Edited by Vlad
Added pass image

I don't know how to do it both legit calculation wise and also return the proper type. You go ahead and post a solution please.

Tough I do see that the type should be "Common GBA Event (Restricted)" if it were to be completely legal I guess.

I know, but I don't got time to play with the PID and stats until I get that type, takes time. ;P BUT, if the OP wants it to be legal as if it was received like that from the game, then he can scroll trough the other legal PID and IV and see when he gets that conclusion from the legit checker. ;)

vlad you should have read my first post properly, i wanted the wish maker jirachi but with a better nature and ivs, i tried editing it but it changes its type from common gba event restricted to common gba event unrestricted so that must make it an obvious hack, i found the channel jirachi can be edited and stay legit (i think) because it always shows as unknown

• 3 weeks later...

If you're still looking for a legit Wishmaker Jirachi, I have distinct specimens comprising 16 of the 25 different natures (the legacy of restarting Ruby many times, getting as far as receiving the Pokedex to receive Jirachi off the bonus disc, trading him over to Emerald; rinse and repeat). I've got Jirachis with the following natures:

Brave, Adament, Naughty, Docile, Relaxed, Impish, Jolly, Naive, Mild, Quiet, Bashful, Rash, Gentle, Sassy, Careful, & Quirky.

Want anything special for one of those Jirachi's TM2-Megatron?

Or just giving them away? If so I'm intrested ^^

I'm not really looking for anything in particular... not Pokemon, anyway. Between Colosseum, xD, Ruby, Emerald and FireRed I'm not really lacking for any past-generation Pokemon in Diamond or Platinum. If you had a Dubious Disc to spare, though, and could attach it to the traded Pokemon; I'd welcome another one of those. If you can't spare it, let me know and we can work out something else. There are a few other hold items I still need to complete my "ItemDex" in Platinum

What nature were you interested in? I'll be able to Pal Park the Jirachi relatively quickly, but we'll have to set up some time that both of us can be online in order to trade. I'm working long hours this week... maybe sometime next weekend? I'll register the FC in your sig. Here's mine, for Platinum:

3652 7463 4343

Afraid I have no Dubious Discs left.

I'd love to have a Adamant Jirachi and a Docile Jirachi.

Just set a time and I will try to be online. Do note that I do live in Belgium so there is a 6hrs or so time difference!

Edit: Does anyone have a Mew to spare btw? :)

Where have you gone TM2-Megatron :(

Edited by randomspot555