Pokemon Perfect Heart & Perfect Soul

Roland

Lol, it's happened quite a bit to me on my old Flash Cart (random R4). Seems to happen VERY often if the 2x speed code is turned on.

That actually makes sense. DS can't load and unload scripts fast enough... (dunno how familiar you are with the maps but certain areas of TONS of scripts) Least that's my theory on that, could be wrong, just an educated guess...

Meh that's the cost of... err 'not carrying all your games with you everywhere' I suppose... lol ;-p

This is my first time posting anything so.....

I am currently having a problem with the patch. I was loving your Platinum hack, until you posted this (which I only recently discovered). Since HGSS are my favourite games, I quickly dropped Platinum.

I am always getting an error though. Whenever I try to load it through DeSmuME, it always freezes... But if I do it through no$gba, this is what it gives me:

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6527/87165390.png

Sorry to burden you, but I really want to play this game badly.

BTW I have the most recent version of DeSmuME and no$gba...

• 1 month later...

Sorry guys, been bedridden for the past two weeks so I haven't had the chance to pop on...

How do you get the mystery events in this game? Do I need to load them into the save? or what?

Currently there is only 2 available. (I've tried every possible way I could think of to smoothly add more and got nowhere)

The Mew time travel event you just take a Mew to the shrine in Indigo Forest.

The Spiky-Eared Pichu event you just take a Pikachu to the shrine.

• 2 weeks later...

So totally new to the whole idea of using mods like this and while I get the basic idea of how to get it, the emulator NO%GBA doesn't load the rom that I patched through the gui. Not sure if its the rom (not sure where to look for a clean rom, just googled searched it) or if it is the emulator. Curious as to if anyone has any insight

Hello !

First, I want to thank Roland for his huge work and for share the game :) Thank you.

I downloaded the file and patched a clean rom (gold), but I don't know if the rom is really patched ^^' There was not any error message so I think it's ok about this.

Which beginnning trainer's pokemon can I compare to a clean rom to be sure that the rom is really patched? :) I saw that the rival's pokemon was lvl 6 and I think it must be lvl 5 in clean version. Can you confirm plz? :)

An other question : Can I play online (or local) with the patched rom ? I have some friends playing HG/SS (clean) version and I hope I can do some epic fight with them. (I play with my NDS via a flashcard)

Thank you very much.

(Sorry for my english, I'm a french-user and I never post in english :))

Edit : I just kill Whitney and his Miltank... She just had lv19 Clefable and lv21 Miltank. So just 2 lvl higher than the clean game. Will the difficulty increase or not ?

I play only for challenge since I've done Pokemon Crystal hack Ultimate End.

So how the difficulty has been changed? Are wild pokemon stronger too or not? Actually, I don't see change :( :(

Thanks for response and work ! :D

Edited by maxff9

Thanks so much for this version (playing the HeartGold one), loving it so far. Just beat the 8th gym, and damn was it difficult, my team is around level 32-35 so was way lower than her team. Think its due to me changing members of my team and then having to train them up to catch up to the rest. Can't imagine how difficult the E4 will be, will have to find a spot to train my guys up.

Haven't found many of the added Pokemon, caught a Glameow near the start and I'm spotting Skarmory down route 45. Then again I haven' really been looking. As mentioned by others, a list of locations of the added Pokemon would be very helpful and much appreciated if you guys have the time to do one :)

Here's my team so far, like keeping my team around the same level, buts its not helping since trainers are getting much tougher and gym leaders are more than 10 levels above me :D

Feraligatr 36, Scizor 35, Heracross 34, Ampharos 33, Magmar 32, Pupitar 32

Without you're version I wouldn't have easily been able to get Scizor, and when I get the the magmarizer, a Magmortar. So yeah, thanks once again for the great Hack :D

hey I have just 1 question I doubt anyone even checks this anymore but if anyone can answer my question i'd be very much appreciated. I know you can find a number of legendaries in ilex forest but i'm just wondering how exactly does it work. Do i need national pokedex for mew for example also are they set to only one specific tile of the forest or can they found anywhere within ilex forest. Thanks in advance to anyone with input

Edit: also when you say dialga palkia and girantina can be found in ruins of alph is that in the grassy area or inside the cave with all the unknowns??? very confusing, no ones gonna reply anyways :( sigh great hack though none the less my team so far

pinsir, leafeon, quilava, mew!!

Edited by King420

Ok, I'm going to make one long post replying to everyone at the same time:

Hrm, so I just load them into my save, and have them as first?

Also, if this is true, do you have the links for the poke?

Your first question does not make sense.

Your 2nd question, I am guessing you want to know exactly where each and every pokemon is? Well The person who wrote the locations guide for Platinum has not responded to my requests for a guide for these 2 games. so UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE THERE WILL NOT BE A LIST OF LOCATIONS.

So totally new to the whole idea of using mods like this and while I get the basic idea of how to get it, the emulator NO%GBA doesn't load the rom that I patched through the gui. Not sure if its the rom (not sure where to look for a clean rom, just googled searched it) or if it is the emulator. Curious as to if anyone has any insight

You look for a clean rom by ripping the rom from the copy of the game that you own. Anything else would be illegal. I myself have not extensively tested no$ with this hack (though platinum was built and tested via no$) so I can't say for certain what the issue may be.

Hello !

First, I want to thank Roland for his huge work and for share the game :) Thank you.

I downloaded the file and patched a clean rom (gold), but I don't know if the rom is really patched ^^' There was not any error message so I think it's ok about this.

Which beginnning trainer's pokemon can I compare to a clean rom to be sure that the rom is really patched? :) I saw that the rival's pokemon was lvl 6 and I think it must be lvl 5 in clean version. Can you confirm plz? :)

An other question : Can I play online (or local) with the patched rom ? I have some friends playing HG/SS (clean) version and I hope I can do some epic fight with them. (I play with my NDS via a flashcard)

Thank you very much.

(Sorry for my english, I'm a french-user and I never post in english :))

Edit : I just kill Whitney and his Miltank... She just had lv19 Clefable and lv21 Miltank. So just 2 lvl higher than the clean game. Will the difficulty increase or not ?

I play only for challenge since I've done Pokemon Crystal hack Ultimate End.

So how the difficulty has been changed? Are wild pokemon stronger too or not? Actually, I don't see change :( :(

Thanks for response and work ! :D

Your first question is confirmed. and your next questions are yes. Making wild pokemon stronger would leave a massive flaw in the game that many people over look. I leave stronger pokemon in the wild then you catch stronger pokemon to fight the stronger trainers it removes a lot of the need to actually raise your pokemon to beat the stronger trainers, which in the long run removes some of the challenge.

Hey Roland, I LOVE the hack, but could you please include a file that says where you can find which pokémon, that would really help a lot =)

See the first reply at the beginning of this post.

Great job Roland. A very enjoyable version of soulsilver :). Could you give us a list with the locations of pokemon especially mew and charmander?^^ That would be awesome :) keep up the great job. Thanks man!!! :)

Mew is in Ilex. I don't remember where Charmander is, though I think I answered this earlier in the thread (try reading every page) Also, see first reply in this post.

Thanks so much for this version (playing the HeartGold one), loving it so far. Just beat the 8th gym, and damn was it difficult, my team is around level 32-35 so was way lower than her team. Think its due to me changing members of my team and then having to train them up to catch up to the rest. Can't imagine how difficult the E4 will be, will have to find a spot to train my guys up.

Haven't found many of the added Pokemon, caught a Glameow near the start and I'm spotting Skarmory down route 45. Then again I haven' really been looking. As mentioned by others, a list of locations of the added Pokemon would be very helpful and much appreciated if you guys have the time to do one :)

Here's my team so far, like keeping my team around the same level, buts its not helping since trainers are getting much tougher and gym leaders are more than 10 levels above me :D

Feraligatr 36, Scizor 35, Heracross 34, Ampharos 33, Magmar 32, Pupitar 32

Without you're version I wouldn't have easily been able to get Scizor, and when I get the the magmarizer, a Magmortar. So yeah, thanks once again for the great Hack :D

I am glad to see you are enjoying the hack! I do know that lots of people are finding the game more difficult as they try to keep an equal team throughout the game. Personally I power level one or 2 pokemon and then proceed to use exp share and double battle to get the others leveled. This works good for me but usually then the E4 become a fight for my life and I use A LOT of revives. But the game is definitely playable no matter how you prefer to play the game and I hope you continue to enjoy it!

hey I have just 1 question I doubt anyone even checks this anymore but if anyone can answer my question i'd be very much appreciated. I know you can find a number of legendaries in ilex forest but i'm just wondering how exactly does it work. Do i need national pokedex for mew for example also are they set to only one specific tile of the forest or can they found anywhere within ilex forest. Thanks in advance to anyone with input

Edit: also when you say dialga palkia and girantina can be found in ruins of alph is that in the grassy area or inside the cave with all the unknowns??? very confusing, no ones gonna reply anyways :( sigh great hack though none the less my team so far

pinsir, leafeon, quilava, mew!!

Ilex it's just like any other rare encounter, but it also depends somewhat on the time of day. Also it is anywhere in Ilex that you have random encounters. As for Dia/Pal/Gira they are in the ruins themselves but honestly I cannot remember how I implemented that in the end anymore (sorry, it has been over 2 years now and life is chaos)

p.s.: I do check and reply when I can. Recent health afflictions prevent me from being on my computer much lately (The horror!)

okay I know im pretty much double posting but does anyone have any news on the whereabouts of other legendary pokemon specifically groudon?

Read thorugh the thread, I'm pretty sure I answered this somewhere earlier in the thread.

where did you find mew my friend? at ilex forest? can you tell me please?

Ilex. Next time read the thread.

When i click the patching button after choosing the patch and the clean room, nothing happens. What am i doing wrong?

Thanks for the help in advance!

That has to be the most vague description I have ever read. Give a more detailed description of exactly what you are doing and I can proceed to assist you.

i cant play this hack game with my r4 wood, there is one way to make run?

i have r4 wood v1.47

Honestly I am not sure. I do vaguely recall and issue with the woods previously, but as I do not own one I can't be certain how to help you exactly...

To all of you looking for specific pokemon:

If it wasn't asked earlier in the thread then try using the radio to find them. We have discovered that the radio will actually tell you locations of pokemon I have hacked into the game.

To everyone:

I apologize I can't be on here as frequently as I'd like but I am having severe back issues as of late and generally cannot sit upright some days, but I will continue to reply on here as life allows it. Thank you all again for your support of my work and please continue to enjoy.

Question time!

I have yet to be able to run Rom_Patcher (mac) due to me not being able to find the "Patch" file. I tried a variety of files/folders but not were successful for me, and yes I did try to watch the YouTube video. Though, sadly, the video is set to private and is unwatchable.

Question time!

I have yet to be able to run Rom_Patcher (mac) due to me not being able to find the "Patch" file. I tried a variety of files/folders but not were successful for me, and yes I did try to watch the YouTube video. Though, sadly, the video is set to private and is unwatchable.

The patch file is the .xdelta file.....

Hi there!

I'm new to this forum and I stumbled upon this hack and it's really great! I'm having a blast with this awesome job! I just defeated the elite four and that battle with Lance was even better with the higher levels. Anyways I was looking over the forum for Pokemon locations and I thought since everybody is asking for a location guide and I have time now I could possibly create a guide for everyone. I never made a guide before but I think since most of the pokemon are already in the game (plus the radio in the game tells where pokemon are located) and sites like Serebii have most of the information on where to find pokemon it shouldn't be to hard of a task to do. I might need help finding a few pokemon though but the rest I can do I think!