Creating Hatched Pokemon

Illithian

Okay I think this is one of the most confusing parts of creating a pokemon in pokesav. I haven't really gotten good at doing this so mostly I just edit pokemon that I've bred in real games, but I'd like to know:

When creating a pokemon on pokesav and you want it to be completely legal and look exactly like any other hatched pokemon, what parts of the pokemon edit box do you fill out? What parts don't you fill out? Thanks.

Okay I think this is one of the most confusing parts of creating a pokemon in pokesav. I haven't really gotten good at doing this so mostly I just edit pokemon that I've bred in real games, but I'd like to know:

When creating a pokemon on pokesav and you want it to be completely legal and look exactly like any other hatched pokemon, what parts of the pokemon edit box do you fill out? What parts don't you fill out? Thanks.

I'm a little unsure on what you're asking, buy I'll give it a go.

You need to set everything as you would with a normal Pokemon, and set "egg hatched at" to whoever gave you your egg.

There is no need to mess with the "egg" section, since your Pokemon is hatched and not an egg.

And well I can't think of anything else... =/

Just make sure if you bred your Pokes that they ALWAYS have the Daycare Couple set as the bottom value, and the hex values for 44 and 45h HAVE to be DO and 07 respectively.

46h will depend on what route you hatched it; I set all of mine to Route 206 so 46h is 15 and 47h is 00. 85h is also 00.

EDIT: Here's the correct format. There's a sticky floating around if you're using Platinum for this, otherwise ignore the 44-47h values and just leave 85h blank.

Edited by GSForte013
Forgot a picture

Some also use the two routes between Solaceon Town, and the town itself. Assuming all trainers in those areas have been defeated, you can freely ride back and forth and use that to hatch eggs fast (it helps if you have Flame Body/Magma Armor Pokemon in the first slot).