I Need Help Decrypting This 3DS Save

Lue33

I signed up just to post on this website.

I have this save from one of the four 3ds pokemon games I have had on my 3ds. Even after modding the system, for some reason this file doesn't work.

I have Pokemon X, Pokemon Alpha Sapphire, Pokemon Sun, and Pokemon Ultra Sun. The save will most likely go to one of them. I am guessing it may work with X, or Ultra Sun because they both have pokemon I would love to revive. the problem is, migrating this into my 3ds with cfw says this save is corrupted when I tried to restore this to Pokemon X. It let me backup, but when I turned on Pokemon X, the message said the save was corrupted.  I don't know what to do. This save file is the earliest I can see where it may have pokemon stored in the save. I have the movable.sed file provided too.

00000001.sav movable.sed

Edited by Lue33

I think it was one of the saves that got corrupted by the bad system data transfer back in 2019. The earliest I can find is 11-3-2019. Even with that, I was able to somewhat bring back the lost Chespin Starter I had in Kalos, make backups of the pk6 files of the hall of fame team, and bring them up to Gen IX. Yeah, out of the whole team, I kept the Chespin. All those other pokemon, farewell...

1 hour ago, theSLAYER said:

Do you have any SD card data anywhere else? This only applies if your Pokémon game wasn’t on a cart, but an eShop installation.

This one seems to be for Pokemon Sun. It's an early save. I tried to apply this to the save and it said this was corrupted too. this didn't come from the usual folders with the saves. It came from those backup folders with triple digit numbers and letters. I am not sure if the backups(those from system settings), are able to be extracted iinto an editor. The same movable.sed should work with this one. Could saves from an older version work on later updates for the games?

00000001.sav