PKHeX 23.09.16

ReignOfComputer

PKHeX is a save editor for core-series Pokémon games. With it, users can manipulate various save files including: .sav, .dsv, .dat, .gci, .raw, and .bin types. PKHeX can also read and write: .pk files, which are individual Pokémon files, and .pgt, .pcd, .pgf, .wc, which are Mystery Gift files.

Version 23.09.16 of PKHeX has been released, bringing support for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet's The Teal Mask DLC. Please note that as of Home 3.0.0, Home now checks for a Pokemon's history. Pokemon who were not initialized in their correct games will not be transferrable to Home, even if PKHeX views them as Legal (as it has no way of validating a Home tracker).

As before, this version requires .NET 7 to run.

Take note that other related applications will still need time to update, and updated versions of ALM (PKHeX-Plugins) or SysBot may not be immediately available.

Change log:

23/09/16 - New Update:
 - Added support for Scarlet & Violet 2.0.1 (Teal Mask)
 - Legality: Added encounters / changes as per Teal Mask DLC adjustments. 
 - - May still have issues with crossovers / hidden ability permissions.
 - - Changed: Evolve-Knowing-Move criteria has been rewritten for better side-game checks & accuracy.
 - - Changed: More encounter generator fixes implemented (missed a few properties).
 - Fixed: Gen9 Pokédex clearing individual entries now only wipes the entry instead of everything that follows. Thanks @Alexander3a !
 - Fixed: Gen5 CGear Skin importing now gives the correct error message when too many unique tiles are imported.

Download      |     FAQ     |     Support Forum

View full article

Something I noticed. In the base version of Scarlet, I use the Pokedex's complete Dex option which was reflecting in the game. But it removes everything after the update to 2.0.1 and only records whatever is caught. PKHEX still shows that the Pokemon data in DEX is all checked but it's not reflecting.

10 hours ago, Tobykage said:

Something I noticed. In the base version of Scarlet, I use the Pokedex's complete Dex option which was reflecting in the game. But it removes everything after the update to 2.0.1 and only records whatever is caught. PKHEX still shows that the Pokemon data in DEX is all checked but it's not reflecting.

Same, really annoying since I'm just missing the trade evolutions for the Kitakami pokedex.

18 hours ago, Tobykage said:

why you choose that option it may cause you glitch or problem is not recommended to use the complete pokedex option

On 9/16/2023 at 8:31 AM, Tobykage said:

Same here 

I keep getting this error whenever I try to edit my save file for pokemon scarlet verison 2.0.1

i have edited it before and now all of a sudden  it wont let me edit it. the save file is still playable and doesnt show any signs of corruption.

anyone got any suggestions on what to try?

image.png.3377378918433dea728df0b63ba7f5de.png