is there going to be anyway that 3DS events are available like the Gen 4 and 5 ones?

26 minutes ago, Lillith487 said:

Or well is anyone working on it or is the situation with Gen 4 and 5 special? Would you not be able to DNS trick the 3DS games? Sorry if you get this question a lot, i'm new and just found out about this stuff. 

At present I doubt it. I've not heard anything about recreate 3DS servers for any game, to work with vanilla 3DSs.

2 hours ago, Lillith487 said:

Busy with other stuff i assume?

Are you asking me? I don’t deal with development of the recreation of servers nor handle fan wifi servers 😅

Also Skylink replied you (above) relating to this: there was a flaw in the NDS server that people could *eventually* utilise to host their own servers. It isn’t the entire process,  but it allowed fan servers to be used on vanilla unhacked devices. 

Since this flaw isn’t on the 3DS, even if fan servers for Pokémon pop-up, it’ll only worked for non-vanilla modified devices. (Read my original quote, that the qualifying statement I used was *vanilla 3DSs* 🥲)

• Like 1

That Nintendo Gigaleak from the past included a event distribution ROM that you could put any wonder card file into the save and then do local distributions to unmodified systems. It just required a hacked system to host the event.
Even the ROM to distribute Mew to gen 1 VC was in the leak.

It's not the same but probably the best we'll get.

Edited by shadowofdarkness

1 hour ago, shadowofdarkness said:

That Nintendo Gigaleak from the past included a event distribution ROM that you could put any wonder card file into the save and then do local distributions to unmodified systems. It just required a hacked system to host the event.
Even the ROM to distribute Mew to gen 1 VC was in the leak.

It's not the same but probably the best we'll get.

Piggy-backing on this, we can’t tell you where to find the files 00040000001A8900 and 00040000000EC500 in the Gigaleak, but if you ever manage to buy a second hand 3DS (maybe Pokémon Center?) with those files[apps/games], you can use these saves for custom cards that can be received via vanilla device (has to be locally, can’t be done over internet)

But as said above, the sender needs to be a hacked (for modifying the save).

Anyhow I’m locking this thread, since main question has been addressed.