About This File
With the Local Distributors out in the wild, any Gen 6 and 7 event distribution can be achieved.
General instructions of distributing the event.
-1. Only for Gen 7 distro: If you booted it before and it won't load, you gotta delete the secure value before attempting this. I recommend using savedatafiler to do that.
0. Download either appropriate save
1. Go into the haishin folder
2. Replace the file that is named 1 with a wonder card full. Rename it to 1
3. If you like, you can change the distribution text (seen in info.txt) using a hex editor. I recommend HxD, but whatever really.
(Use a hex editor so that the placements of bytes in the file won't change)
4. Change your 3DS date to match template data (start and end date).
(tho in this data, the info.txt provided should cover all 3DS dates)
5. The save data provided here is actually extdata. You can use a save manager to import the extdata into the relevant distro.
6. Launch the game in distribution from extdata mode (hold down X + Y on game launch)
Note: from what I was told, the checksum on the wonder card full needs to be valid. Unless you know what you're doing, do not event attempt to create one.
So in the images in the screenshot, shows an Eternal Floette for Gen 6 (never distributed, totally custom card based on the speculated debug card),
and a Shiny Solgaleo for Gen 7 (was not a Local Wireless distribution, but only existed as serial code distribution. real card)
I cannot stress this enough. Do not ask for the distro. Do not link to the distro.
Doing that is against our site's rules.
Only the saves will be provided here.
And quick note: no, not aware of any method to distribute any G6 nor G7 event from PC to 3DS.
It feels as though the guide is as clear as it can be. I strongly suggest that no threads or posts be created asking for help or issues relating to this.
Edit, if you're concerned what ExtData will look like in your SD card:
Gen 6 example, it would look similar for Gen 7.
If you get a "incorrect file size" error, good luck. You probably need to connect to their servers to get a file.
That method is unsafe, and I doubt we can share that information. Try finding the info in the wild.