Help with editing an Emerald Rayquaza

ferlo95

Hello everyone. This is my first attempt to learn how to handle PKHeX, in a more deep way.

I was trying to create a shiny Rayquaza for Pokémon Shield, but wanted to be the "Emerald" one. After putting everything to be legal, I keep getting the "illegal flare". As I'm not used to use PKHeX yet, I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Could someone lend me a hand please?
Thanks everyone!

EDIT: I alread changed the Met date to 2005, the year Emerald was released.

Sin título.png

Sin título2.png

Sin título3.png

Sin título4.png

Edited by ferlo95
New information.

You should screenshot the error message (click on the red flag next to the mon's icon), or upload us the .PKx if you want assistance with the modifications you're doing.

Use the encounter database (Tools -> Data -> Encounter Database) to generate a proper Rayquaza from an origin game of your choice.

When you're doing modifications to some Pokémons, please keep in mind that there are PID-IV RNG correlations.
Here's the tutorial for Gen 3 stuff:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

You should screenshot the error message (click on the red flag next to the mon's icon), or upload us the .PKx if you want assistance with the modifications you're doing.

Use the encounter database (Tools -> Data -> Encounter Database) to generate a proper Rayquaza from an origin game of your choice.

When you're doing modifications to some Pokémons, please keep in mind that there are PID-IV RNG correlations.

Thanks, gonna check everything you told me and try to make it right. Thanks for the help, as soon as I'm done with, I'll tell you if I got it properly.

Thanks a lot.

22 minutes ago, SkyLink98 said:

Everything done, step by step.

But, I only get 1 Error Message. The one attached... I can't find what is the mistake. I used the encounter database as you told me and I did follow the tutorial for Gen 3 (about shiny, PID-IV correlations).

What could it be now? 

Sin título.png

27 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

Mouse click the Latest Handler area below the OT area. The green box would shift down. The green box represents which trainer is the current owner.

... damn.

That was it. Thank you so much for all the help!!