~15+ year old Diamond save

Back in the day when I was very young I played so much Pokemon diamond it was insane, I was there for the void glitch, the OG action replay stuff, and sadly the GTS glitch as well. I exploited the glitch (putting a pkmn on the gts and turning off your DS would dupe your pkmn) until my game straight corrupted and I was never able to save again after that. I lost my save and any time i tried to play after that I would try to save, it would save in about .5 sec and then next time I launched it up I would be at the very beginning of the game again. Today I was able to somewhat fix it and get access to it though my CFW 3DS and I extracted a corrupted .SAV file and I was hoping someone could help me out as nothing should have been written over since I couldnt make it past the 1st gym really.

Pokemon Diamond.sav

9 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

The file you posted is entirely garbage data, none of its contents match what is expected for a Diamond save file. Expected size should be 512KB, not 256KB (half).image.png

Sadly, you're not going to recover anything from the dump you've attached.

That’s about what I expected. Could this be from just a bad dump? I’m only able to access the game with my ds lite, but my DSI XL, CFW 3DS XL, CFW 2DS all can’t see the game. I was able to dump via gm9 menu on the 3DS XL

59 minutes ago, Anex said:

That’s about what I expected. Could this be from just a bad dump? I’m only able to access the game with my ds lite, but my DSI XL, CFW 3DS XL, CFW 2DS all can’t see the game. I was able to dump via gm9 menu on the 3DS XL

It could be a bad dump (try something else, idk), or it could be the actual savefile data correctly extracted (indicative of it being unsalvageable).

• Thanks 1