Mew Distributions

Mitch03

3 hours ago, Mitch03 said:

i dont know much about how these things work but what about this

is it possible to import that mew into my pkhex without it being a problem with legality? thanks!

If you import that Mew in your original 1st gen cartridge there won't be any problems, even if PKHeX flags it as illegal.

But if you are playing with 3DS Virtual Console the only legal distributions are this from UK or this from JPN.

Edited by AlamosIT

2 hours ago, AlamosIT said:

If you import that Mew in your original 1st gen cartridge there won't be any problems, even if PKHeX flags it as illegal.

But if you are playing with 3DS Virtual Console the only legal distributions are this from UK or this from JPN.

will PKHeX be able to import that mew so it no longer views it as illegal?

16 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

You can import it, but PKHeX will not recognize it.

Until the community documents all events adequately, there will be no recognition.

is there something i could do to help?

16 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

You can import it, but PKHeX will not recognize it.

Until the community documents all events adequately, there will be no recognition.

if anyone can help find some documents, as this mew (MARIO) is the first mew to be distributed in an event and would be awesome if PKHeX could add it to its legality

Providing documents to allege you received it for a 15-20 year old event typically isn't enough to cut it.
Would probably need contributions and matching stories from other users too.

Well keep your eyes glued on the various Gen 1 threads, any new info would probably be there.
Until it satisfies a few factors, it probably won't get added.

Cheers.

• Like 1