Cheap Flash Cart?

Cheese

Hey guys, I got my DSi last Sunday, and really need a new Flash Cart. I would like at least a 2GB memory card included, my price range is about $20-30 depending on how much people give me for my B-day party next saturday. So what I'm really asking is can some one give me a link to a cheap flash cart in my price range on a reliable site? I EMPHASIS RELIABLE!!! I don't want to pay my hard earned cash and not get what i want.

Thanks,

Cheese

Dstti

Acekard2i (recommended, if you get it don't use the official firmware for it. use AKAIO, its MUCH better)

EZ-FLASH Vi (recommended as it has a upgradeable kernel)

If you find a flash cart for that price then you, sir, are getting scammed.

and note don't buy from http://www.dealextreme.com, bad customer service, long delivery, and sometimes you can get bad items

Dstti

Acekard2i (recommended, if you get it don't use the official firmware for it. use AKAIO, its MUCH better)

EZ-FLASH Vi (recommended as it has a upgradeable kernel)

and note don't buy from http://www.dealextreme.com, bad customer service, long delivery, and sometimes you can get bad items

You're completely wrong about DX. They have awesome customer service, as they replaced my EZ Flash 3in1 after I had broke it - no warranty. The bad items are only if you're stupid enough to buy them. Don't blame it on the company.

I OBJECT!

DealExtreme is one of the better sites for ordering flashcarts from. Everything is cheap and genuine (if specified) and they also have free shipping. I've ordered from them many times and I the only thing I can complain about is the shipping time but it's free so it's pretty much expected.

If you get an item that is faulty send it back and they'll replace it.

Thirded. When My TTDS was a dud they confirmed a replacement and shipped it the next day. The replacement they sent has never failed me :DDD They even let me keep the old one, saying "I hope you find a use for it" :33~<3

The shipping was a bitch, but that's because it ships directly from China, straight from the manufacturer. Actually, the offer is still there if you want to look at it :D

There aren't a lot of options for flash cards for the DSi at the moment.

As a heavy flash cart user, in my experience I've found that you really get what you pay for. I would honestly recommend waiting and saving for something decent. The Acekard2i is my recommendation. It's on the expensive side, but it is highly compatible and reliable. It's also voted by a lot of flash cart users to be one of the best.

When it comes to using such fragile hardware, you do have to think about investing more moolah into them because there's nothing worse than buying a cheap piece of hardware and having it break or become non functional due to inferior manufacturing.

Buy a good product for the right price. Cheap doesn't always give you reliability and most certainly is a sure fire way of getting a product of substandard quality.