BDSP clones can be "unmarked" with PKHeX?

AlamosIT

Hello, I read about the new clone checker and I see that the new PKHeX version reports marked clones as illegal.

I try to compare an original mon with his clone and I see the differences between them are just 2 bytes. So, is there a rapid way to use PKHeX to "unmark" the clone?

This could be useful if, for exemple, someone frees the original mon instead of the clone.

23 minutes ago, AlamosIT said:

Hello, I read about the new clone checker and I see that the new PKHeX version reports marked clones as illegal.

I try to compare an original mon with his clone and I see the differences between them are just 2 bytes. So, is there a rapid way to use PKHeX to "unmark" the clone?

This could be useful if, for exemple, someone frees the original mon instead of the clone.

That question aside, for each clone set, all but one of the clones is marked.

So you could just trash the clones and retrain that “one”.

27 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

That question aside, for each clone set, all but one of the clones is marked.

So you could just trash the clones and retrain that “one”.

Yes I know it, but if I accidentally delete the original one in-game I wonder if there's a rapid way to unmark a survived clone, besides manually modify the .pb8 file with an HEX editor (personally I'm used to making backups of everything, so it isn't a real problem for me at the moment, it's "just in case").

Edited by AlamosIT
  • Like 1