Issue with PKhex and BDSP

ldncandids

Hey, so after the update, I started using the JSKV to backup the save. I opened up the file SaveData.bin and it says its error or corrupted. So I opened up a previous backup of BDSP and it worked. But then I started put like 30 manaphy eggs to trade to random people on group trade. When I went to trade them, it says in the game trade menu that theres a problem with that pokemon. I was able to trade the first manaphy egg. And I also noticed my Cresselia isnt allowed to be traded either. This was all working before the update. 

When I backup of my current save today, it shows error or corrupted file in Pkhex. But im able to open a old save file of the same game prior to the update.

1 hour ago, ldncandids said:

Hey, so after the update, I started using the JSKV to backup the save. I opened up the file SaveData.bin and it says its error or corrupted. So I opened up a previous backup of BDSP and it worked. But then I started put like 30 manaphy eggs to trade to random people on group trade. When I went to trade them, it says in the game trade menu that theres a problem with that pokemon. I was able to trade the first manaphy egg. And I also noticed my Cresselia isnt allowed to be traded either. This was all working before the update. 

When I backup of my current save today, it shows error or corrupted file in Pkhex. But im able to open a old save file of the same game prior to the update.

nothing to do with PKHeX.

The new BDSP checks for clones, and stops them from trading. You probably triggered it.

Info:

Heyah !

I'm gonna jump here since I've the same issue.
I just did the game update. When I save, I always be sure to double or even triple save.

So pretty much, my SaveData.bin AND my Backup.bin are from the same state in my gameplay.
SaveData.bin doesn't want to be read, no issue with Backup.bin. Little precision : My Backup.bin is 952Kb while my SaveData.bin is 956Kb.

Hope it can help or something here

Edit : Nevermind, I was used two instence of PKHeX without checking, no issues in my part, but maybe the 1.2 backups are STILL readable with the previous versiosn of PKHeX and not the SaveData.bin ? So the author would just have to update PKHeX ?

Edited by Vladcik