Bulk transfer from Sword and Shield to Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl

cromlets

I am trying to to move all my pokemon from my shield save to my brilliant diamond save, but when i try to dump boxes in shield and then import them in diamond i just get empty boxes.

If I try to move pokemon individually i get a 'Cannot convert PK8 to PB8' error.

Is there any other way i can transfer them other than recreating every pokemon on my Diamond save?

To elaborate a bit on @Kaphotics' answer: BD/SP will get HOME support eventually, and datamining finds suggest that they will be able to receive Pokémon from earlier games, as long as they're present in BD/SP (National Dex number up to 493). We do not know yet if Sword/Shield will be updated to support Pokémon that come from BD/SP, either species currently in Sword/Shield or species that they may surprise us and re-add like they did with the release of Isle of Armor and Crown Tundra. When HOME support comes, if our current suspicions come true, it's likely that PKHeX will be able to replicate the native .pk8 to .pb8 conversion at that time. So I suggest you wait until then. Any interaction with Pokémon Legends: Arceus is also unknown at this time.