If people catch Pokémon today on BD then trade to themselves on actual release day & use online functions on release day, will the game/Switch get banned?

If people catch Pokémon today on BD then trade to themselves on actual release day & use online functions on release day, will the game/Switch get banned?

Because the caught date would be 10 days before release and I don’t know if Nintendo actually logs/cares about that.

No one can see the future here so nothing can be definitively said until the release of the games. However, I would say having Pokémon with a catch date prior to the games release will not cause a ban. This is simple due to the fact you can set your Switch to a different date on your own. So it could be a case that the person just doesn't have their Switch updating its date/time from the internet and they have the date set incorrectly. Things could be said differently if a server was assigning the caught date to the Pokémon, but again I haven't heard of anyone being banned for having a Pokémon from GO with a wrong date. Which leads me to believe there will never be a ban for that and that isn't even checked. Side note reviewers get the games in advance and their Switches are never banned for playing the game early so again I do not believe that would lead to a ban, but as I said in my opening sentence no can see the future so you never know.