Shiny LGPE->HOME->SWSH transfer Alolan Sandshrew says it is unable to match origin encounter

Snowka

The title is the bulk of the needed info. I can't seem to figure out what's wrong with it as the only thing I changed on it (SEVERAL PkHex versions ago) was making it shiny while I still had it in LGPE, and it was counted legal then (yes, I know this probably means it was always illegal, but I know shinies can be obtained from these trades?) At first I assumed it maybe had to do with me being on the previous version of PkHex, so I updated earlier tonight, but I'm still getting the same error.

image.png.a7f98f907bee8b57316ae7618eb0157c.pngimage.png.d63c2501edaa49015be24cd57b0d5ee0.pngimage.png.e7f735c7432bdc377016ebf5403aa35d.pngimage.png.7397b68a5468f0cc029e59477f3eee08.png

Edited by Snowka
title technically didn't make sense

• Snowka changed the title to Shiny LGPE->HOME->SWSH transfer Alolan Sandshrew says it is unable to match origin encounter

I had many legit trades marked as illegal in the last version. I haven’t had time to submit my files but black 2 Belinda trades (the one you need to call her and meet in front of the Ferris wheel as well as the trades from let’s go pikachu. I traded extra alolan Pokémon’s and then evolved them to get alola raticate, golem and so on and they are now marked as illegal. They were legally caught so it seems to be an error in the database that I’m sure will be connected in the next version.

• Ditto 1

22 hours ago, ryuko2002 said:

I had many legit trades marked as illegal in the last version. I haven’t had time to submit my files but black 2 Belinda trades (the one you need to call her and meet in front of the Ferris wheel as well as the trades from let’s go pikachu. I traded extra alolan Pokémon’s and then evolved them to get alola raticate, golem and so on and they are now marked as illegal. They were legally caught so it seems to be an error in the database that I’m sure will be connected in the next version.

This is unfortunately what I was starting to think, I almost hoped there was something actually wrong with my Sandshrew because then I wouldn't have to wait on an update to potentially "fix" it