Urshifu and others bug

Thedenskog

3 hours ago, Thedenskog said:

Hello i just was wondering if anyone had any news as to why urshifu as well as some others does not appear in the species section on PKHEX after you put in the save file. this a bug? any idea on when its may be patched?

That's because you are using an older save. Try to create one without loading your previous save and they will show up.

2 hours ago, theSLAYER said:

@Thedenskog is your save size 1.44MB?

Dude..the save you have uploaded with Isle of Armor (player co-ordinates set in the DLC island) doesn't have any of the Trade/Fly options. Unable to go back to unlock them also. Can you please look into that?

23 minutes ago, R a g h u said:

That's because you are using an older save. Try to create one without loading your previous save and they will show up.

that is my present assumption, but we cannot come to that conclusion without the save or the size.
Without any proof, it would be just baseless accusation :P

23 minutes ago, R a g h u said:

Dude..the save you have uploaded with Isle of Armor (player co-ordinates set in the DLC island) doesn't have any of the Trade/Fly options. Unable to go back to unlock them also. Can you please look into that?

In case you haven't realized, that save is before receiving the starter.
The save is not meant to be played; it's meant to hold the mons. (which you can easily transfer to your own save).

Also, I have it at IoA, so that anyone interested (and perhaps smart enough) would take the Coordinates block and transplant it into their own save. I mean if everyone has a problem with that, I can always use the original coordinates (back in mainland), and no one will have coordinates to the IoA. :)

Also, you mentioning about it is off-topic from the present topic of conversation. I advise you to not do it again.

My save file is 1.479 KB i have updated the game and created a new save file on my cfw switch. I can put new Pokemon on there like volc and other but not urshifu for some odd reason. I dont have the isle of armor dlc but that should not matter at all should it? as i would just be able to receive these Pokemon from trades.

There is a YouTube video showcasing my problem but the solution he came up with didnt even work for me. i would post it but not sure if i have permission to

Edited by Thedenskog

6 hours ago, Thedenskog said:

My save file is 1.479 KB i have updated the game and created a new save file on my cfw switch. I can put new Pokemon on there like volc and other but not urshifu for some odd reason. I dont have the isle of armor dlc but that should not matter at all should it? as i would just be able to receive these Pokemon from trades.

There is a YouTube video showcasing my problem but the solution he came up with didnt even work for me. i would post it but not sure if i have permission to

1.479 KB!? I'm going to assume you're in one of those countries to uses the "." instead of "," as a separator. (1.000 instead of 1,000).
Else, 1KB is really small for a save..

In any case, redownload PKHeX (right now), then try it. If you still can't select Urshifu, upload your save here.

3 minutes ago, Thedenskog said:

yep still no luck. Also i meant to say 1,479 KB XD my bad. Heres a screenshot and the save i am using. Thank you for your help btw

image.png.052ac9dea952d1c6b11064f33de5f2a6.png

main 1.44 MB · 0 downloads

It's a 1.44MB save.
image.png

As such, it's not version 1.2.0
You need a save made in the updated game..

Start the game in the updated 1.2.0 game.
Save the game in the updated 1.2.0 game.
Then export the updated save.
Then load that updated save on PKHeX.

hmmm i couldve sworn i did. let me give it another shot.

okay i updated the game and it has the same results now the save file is 1,539KB here its ismain

My Mistake!!!! I just restarted Pkhex and it now shows urshifu and the others, thank you so much!

on a side note i did have 1 other question. Is there any way on getting the pokemon event magearna legal in pkhex, ive been trying

21 hours ago, stoneddemon said:

so i noticed on the magearna non color file i grabbed from up there the pid has to be 0 is this an issue or has this worked fine for any others?

do you happen to have the file uploaded anywhere?