Max Raid Battle Reward Editing

zer0mirai

Hello everyone.

I am currently trying to edit the rewards given by the game at the end of a Max Raid, because i saw that you could do it with online raids with pkNX, but i do not know if this is possible with PKHeX and HXD to do this offline.

Does someone have away to edit them to get like 999x items like Master Balls, EXP Candies or else ?

Thanks.

26 minutes ago, Kaphotics said:

You cannot edit the DLC raids from the saved data, because they're refreshed when you connect online, and possibly refreshed from the saved bcat data as well.. Only the ROM raids.

Hello, yes, i am trying to edit the ROM raids, not the DLC ones.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes i am also interested in editing Raid Den Dropped items to use offline, I want to get max rare candies, etc. on to my "online capable & unmodded" switch from my CFW switch. I don't need to host the raid online, just local. Anyone have any input?

8 minutes ago, SkyLink24 said:

Maybe you can study a Cheat Code for Ram Editing the rewards. Should work locally. Share with us if you find one 😛

I hope you're referring to the original questioner, cause I definitely am not familiar with SWSH's RAM, nor am I going to dedicate time to it ><