PKhex not working

Hey so i wanted to edit save files on pkhex but lately it's not working

i've tried downloading the latest version, restarting my computer, but every time i try and open it i get "A fatal non-UI error has occurred in PKHeX, and there was a problem displaying the details."

and after that, i get a .txt file showcasing this error

Spoiler

System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.
File name: 'System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main.FormLoadInitialSettings(String[] args, Boolean& showChangelog, Boolean& BAKprompt)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Main..ctor()
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Program.Main()

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.
File name: 'System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'
   at PKHeX.WinForms.TranslationContext..ctor(IEnumerable`1 content, Char separator)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.WinFormsTranslator.GetContext(String lang)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.ErrorWindow..ctor(String lang)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.ErrorWindow.ShowErrorDialog(String friendlyMessage, Exception ex, Boolean allowContinue)
   at PKHeX.WinForms.Program.CurrentDomain_UnhandledException(Object sender, UnhandledExceptionEventArgs e)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

how can i fix this? is it possible to solve this problem?

On 4/26/2020 at 1:16 PM, BlackShark said:

Redownload PKHeX and extract it properly. Make sure that you don't have any old PKHeX.Core.dll or any other .dll file in the same folder as PKHeX.

You could also try updating or reinstalling the latest .NET Framework runtime https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework

I've redownloaded PKHeX, extracted it properly on my desktop, removed any and all cores, and i'm on the latest .NET Framework and it still gives me that fatal non-UI Error :/