Jump to content
Deaddirty

Pls somebody gen this pkmn for me

Recommended Posts

I will reward with u a gigantamax charizard with solar ability  and amazing stats it’s the best I could do but can anybody generate an original style unova victini with v create , fusion flare, fusion bolt, and searing shot,,,, it would be my dream to have victini one come true pls anybody

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Poke J said:

@Deaddirty is this the Victini that you are looking for?  If it is I'll give you a hand.

 

Yess that’s the one !!!! If u can help me out I’d eternally grateful omg it’s a childhood wish,,, I’m trying to get it into sword and shield idk if that’s a problem for u 👉👈

 

18 minutes ago, Poke J said:

@Deaddirty is this the Victini that you are looking for?  If it is I'll give you a hand.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awww man that’s the thing,,, I only have gen 8 :(( I was wondering maybe can u make it and transfer it to your gen 8 id you have one and then we can trade in link trade with a code,,, but if u can’t do it that’s okay ,, it’s kind of a lot to do sorry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Deaddirty said:

Awww man that’s the thing,,, I only have gen 8 :(( I was wondering maybe can u make it and transfer it to your gen 8 id you have one and then we can trade in link trade with a code,,, but if u can’t do it that’s okay ,, it’s kind of a lot to do sorry 

The problem is Victini can't go to Sword or Shield so I can't trade it to you that way.  But, do you have Pokemon HOME?  If you have Pokemon HOME I can move it to your HOME from my Bank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Poke J said:

The problem is Victini can't go to Sword or Shield so I can't trade it to you that way.  But, do you have Pokemon HOME?  If you have Pokemon HOME I can move it to your HOME from my Bank.

For the record, OP can only move from your Bank if they paid for HOME's subscription.

An alternative is if you have HOME subscription, and either one of you have an extra device, the one that paid can set up a room trade.
(Room trade needs at least 3 people to be in the room to perform a trade)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Deaddirty said:

I have a paid subscription so it should be fine right ?

yeah. maybe communicate via Discord, opt to transfer via different Bank account, then @Poke J can give ya the HOME moving code.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...