How do I make my Pokémon Emerald game think that I have the events for the Latis, Mew, Lugia, Ho-oh and Deoxys?

Macaulyn

I know many of those get tickets, but I remember trying to give my trainer a ticket through PKHeX and it failed. I know that, if you go to Nintendo events, you get a guy to show up somewhere (dunno where) and give you the tickets, I'd like to make the save think I actually have this in my game, so I can get the tickets for the legendaries normally.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2020 at 9:13 PM, Macaulyn said:

I know many of those get tickets, but I remember trying to give my trainer a ticket through PKHeX and it failed. I know that, if you go to Nintendo events, you get a guy to show up somewhere (dunno where) and give you the tickets, I'd like to make the save think I actually have this in my game, so I can get the tickets for the legendaries normally.

If you want all event tickets you can use the tool suggested by @Delta Blast Burn. With it you can inject original Wonder Card in your save file, but remember that you can add WC one by one and before you have to enable Mystery Gift (filling in the questionnaire found at any Poké Mart by entering the phrase LINK TOGETHER WITH ALL). Mystery Gifts can be received at any Pokémon Center, from an NPC on the second floor next to Teala. Remember also that ORIGINAL Wonder Cards are available only for Aurora Ticket (Deoxys) and Mystic Ticket (Lugia and Ho-oh) . Old See Map (Mew) was distributed only in Japan and Eon Ticket is available only connecting Emerald with Ruby or Sapphire. But you can use "unofficial" WC (included in this tool) to have those events.

Otherwise, if you want, you can use directly PKHeX and I think this is the easiest way. First of all, I suggest to enable Mystery Gift in game, then import save file (128KB SAV format) on PKHeX.

Go to SAV  >Misc Edits > Ferry > Get Tickets

416885174_EmeraldTicket(1).png.cc9605da826f1cdc9073395ff1721c85.png

Say "Yes" to have also unreleased Old See Map

42206427_EmeraldTicket(4).png.7df7e4c93d37b15395187020e559aaef.png

Say "Yes" to have all tickets

894956152_EmeraldTicket(3).png.b43dbdfb56e24ec1ff4425bcb508bacc.png

Now flag every island to make them reachable (THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT)

1911753530_EmeraldTicket(2).png.7234aa0f9fd0ed86d64467aed34ba085.png

Then click "Save" and export your save file.

Now, in game, you have to go to Lilycove City Harbor and talk with the girl. If you have added all tickets together, the first island you can go to is Faraway Island (Mew), then you can go wherever you want.

Edited by AlamosIT

• 3 years later...
On 2/27/2024 at 10:53 PM, Haunting_Sriracha said:

Note to anyone that may be struggling: it is VITAL that you visit the LILYCOVE harbor. Visiting the Slateport Harbor will not trigger the event.  

omh you are so right! thanks I was getting very dissapointed until i saw your comment !!! right we need to go to LILYCOVE harbor. To trigger the event!! thanks