Getting an error while loading "main"..

JtCrosz

So i exported my new save file via CheckPoint and Edizon after the new update, I can't open it in PKHex it said the file is too large

Thing that I did, catch the new Galarian Slowpoke

I search around it said i exported the save file incorrectly, is there anyway i can work around this issue, I copy directly from the SD Card not FTP

Thank you

I’m having the exact same issue; not doing anything differently than I have been since I started using PKHeX. My guess is that the program doesn’t support the new data from G-Slowpoke yet. If anyone has a solution, let me know; otherwise I think it’s just a matter of waiting for updates. :x

If you compile the latest pkhex from the github, you can open your save file but as expected the slowpoke is not showing any abilities due to fact the pokemon's data wasn't initially coded into the game

Unless you're impatient like me, your best bet is to wait for kurt to update pkhex to a more stable version :)

l.png.9220a5c241197b6ea97cfff01e55afc9.png

Yeah, it does sound like the update might have altered the overall size of the save data. Which I didn't expect, but oh well.

I imagine this is probably important enough that an update should be out Soon™ to make it work again.

5 minutes ago, Ammako said:

Yeah, it does sound like the update might have altered the overall size of the save data. Which I didn't expect, but oh well.

I imagine this is probably important enough that an update should be out Soon™ to make it work again.

I love the little tm on soon xD yeah, just a matter of waiting now :)

EDIT: I imagine it will be up soon they are very good with handling these kinds of things i think :) 

Edited by UnownGamer