Legendary met level and location error

jaguark

Since the 2nd December update I get a suggested met location of Route 2 and met level of 3 for legendary birds.

I have uploaded the image. 

Also all my Pokemon Go park complex pokemon are recommended to be met at level 1. Is that ok game wise? And some show up fine as shiny from pokemon Go complex and other have shiny encounter mismatch error.

error.jpg

Lowest level for Go Park Mons are lv 1.
The birds can be encountered at their standard location, but can also be flying above most the overhead routes (which your suggestion is one of it)

Though I can see fly it's flagged illegal for you: You left the met location as Viridian City.

• Like 1

The reason why I changed it to viridian city as it won't give a suggested prompt if the location is ok according to pkhex.

So going by what you said, if I encounter the legendary birds flying over Route 2 then will they be that low level (level 3 instead of level 50)??

Also any reason why some pokemon flag up as shiny encounter mismatch whilst others don't if caught in pokemon go park complex?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jaguark said:

So going by what you said, if I encounter the legendary birds flying over Route 2 then will they be that low level (level 3 instead of level 50)??

Also any reason why some pokemon flag up as shiny encounter mismatch whilst others don't if caught in pokemon go park complex?

Yeah if I recall correctly, they have a wide range of levels over routes, from 3 to 56.

As for shiny encounter mismatch, what were you trying to get shiny from go park?

• Like 1