Archived Sticky: Event Contribution Collection

Sabresite

It is quite hacked cause it says:Battle in kona instead of Hawaii,Card Recieved Aug.19.2010 when it should be 15th

& yes the e Poke should have an accent. & the nature wasn't lax it was Timid

Also OmegaDonut are your Crobat PCDs & PGTs from the official Event?

Edited by pikmon667
mistake

It is quite hacked cause it says:Battle in kona instead of Hawaii,Card Recieved Aug.19.2010 when it should be 15th

& yes the e Poke should have an accent. & the nature was lax

Also OmegaDonut are your Crobat PCDs & PGTs from the official Event?

I was there in Hawaii, right in the ballroom of the Hilton where they held the finals.

1) It was set to Timid. It even said so on the official website.

2) And if you'll look at the pictures on the official website, you'll see that it clearly says 'Battle in Kona".

3) The wondercard does have it spelled "Poke Mart", with no é.

Can people stop uploading fake wondercards, please?

Yea Omega has the real one

I was there in Hawaii, right in the ballroom of the Hilton where they held the finals.

2) And if you'll look at the pictures on the official website, you'll see that it clearly says 'Battle in Kona".

yea your right it does say kona, anyways thanks for the contribution why didn't you think of it earlier?

well men YOURE PKM CROBAT IS VERY HACK than all because the attacks is..: Heat Wave, Air slash, Sludge bomb and Super fang... and youre HACK crobat said: Heat wave, Air slash, SUPER FANG and SLUDGE BOMB... this is a very hacked one....

Wait nigoli...He contribute to US...THE MASTER NIGOLI!

well men YOURE PKM CROBAT IS VERY HACK than all because the attacks is..: Heat Wave, Air slash, Sludge bomb and Super fang... and youre HACK crobat said: Heat wave, Air slash, SUPER FANG and SLUDGE BOMB... this is a very hacked one....

Wait nigoli...He contribute to US...THE MASTER NIGOLI!

Well about the moves position, i only see it on bulbapedia, but bulbapedia also has mistakes in other moves position, so im no surprised if the move position of crobat is wrong.

If someone have the official move position, pass the link to be sure about that.

I'm going to test these and report my findings, be right back.\

The guy above me posted hacks, everything looked fine to me, until the first move I saw said "Helping Hand", it's supposed to be Heat Wave. Fail guys, don't waste your time. By the way, suspicious that it has 0 IVs in all stats, but I don't know anything about that.

EDIT : Kind of weird.. I loaded the .pgt and it had what I stated above, however everything looks legit in the .pgt file, any help guys? I'm kind of new to this.

Here's a link to the image, it was too big on here.

http://i36.tinypic.com/5xoqiu.png