[Colosseum] Bug when editing purified Pokémon

Ruby Genseki

This is something I found out just now. When a shadow Pokémon has been already purified, and it is then edited in PKHeX, it reverts back to being shadow in-game again, even if the heart gauge is set as 0 and the "Shadow" flag is unchecked.
Of course, since the heart gauge is still 0, all it takes is going to Agate Village and re-purify it in there, but since I was too lazy to do that (and I'm in the middle of the story so it'd be kinda anti climatic) I tried solving it via HxD. Succeeded, so, if it's of any use, here's what I got:

• This is how the affected Pokémon looked when re-shadowed:
    image.png.b854812dbd11ee17ecea3f2e935659be.png
    *The heart gauge status is determined by these 4 bytes. As you probably know, hese values vary depending on the in-game heart gauge. These are the values of a shadow Pokémon that's ready to be purified.
    Here's the file, if needed: 156 - Fuji - 4DEBB64B197C.ck3
  • And this is the exact same Pokémon when purified:
    image.png.f77d30be283e4e61202a5aba539e387b.png
    *These "purified" values seem to be the same, regardless of the species. The Pokémon used on this example is a Quilava.
    File: 156 - Fuji - 6FFCB64B197C.ck3

Pokémon XD seems to have some trouble as well, as any edit on this matter will have no effect in-game and trying to do it seems to cause a bug on the snagged/purified count. Haven't found out anything about it.

Edited by Ruby Genseki