Question about PkHex legality check

Tesla

Hi everyone, i have a question about the legality check in PkHex which is i think not that accurate. I've been playing pokemon Firered version, beat the game and caught all legendary pokemons then i used PkHex to change some moves on my pokemons, i noticed that PkHex gives me a flag that my Entei is not legal and says Encounter type PID mismatch which doesn't make any sence because i didn't change anything on my pokemon except some moves. i know that from Gen 3 to 4 PID is linked to nature and Iv's. I tried different solutions such as RNG reporter and PID Finder in PokeGen and it still give me the same flag about PID mismatch. is it possible that it gives me the flag because the pokemon was caught in random grass or is it a bug? i remember in pokemon OR and AS you get the flag about misplace encounter for Castform since you get it from a person as a reward. is it the same thing with Firered.

Small notice: i tried RNG reporter and PokeGen PID Finder on other pokemons such as mewtwo and had no problems with legality check except for legendary dogs. :/

6 hours ago, Kaphotics said:

Gen3 & 4 have PID-IV and PID-Gender and PID-Ability relationships. Modifying these values incorrectly results in the pkm not being valid.

PKHeX is working as intended; if the data does not agree with itself => flagged.

I did try to copy a fully legal pokemon pid, iv, gender and ability like mewtwo to my entei and still gave the flag. can there be something else causing this problem? i did try different data on different pokemons and all worked without problems except this pokemon so i don't think the problem is with the data.

53 minutes ago, Tesla said:

I did try to copy a fully legal pokemon pid, iv, gender and ability like mewtwo to my entei and still gave the flag. can there be something else causing this problem? i did try different data on different pokemons and all worked without problems except this pokemon so i don't think the problem is with the data.

As in Gen 3 entei?

gen 3 roamer Pokemon has a glitch, which results in their IVs Being horrible..

go read that up XD

58 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

As in Gen 3 entei?

gen 3 roamer Pokemon has a glitch, which results in their IVs Being horrible..

go read that up XD

so they got fixed IV's? didn't know that :/ thx for the info