Articuno Raids

jasenyoface

So, I participated in another Articuno Raid today. I used my only pass.  This time we were able to defeat it but I didn't catch it.  boo hoo! haha
The struggle is real my friends.

Another thing, I hatched another Porygon, giving me a total of two.  That gave me enough candies to evolve it, but I still need the item.  I've managed to obtain every evolution item except Upgrade.
I have yet to use King's Rock or Steel Coat

6 minutes ago, wrathsoffire76 said:

How many Articuno's do you have because I've seen someone who has multiple (I didn't even know you could have multiple)

I'm sure you could have multiples.  Just the same as ordinary Raids.  I wanna catch it, incase it's a limited time thing. I assume Moltres is next.  

4 minutes ago, jasenyoface said:

I'm sure you could have multiples.  Just the same as ordinary Raids.  I wanna catch it, incase it's a limited time thing. I assume Moltres is next.  

Aw, I don't have any either

And a Moltres would be awsome (But a Mewtwo would be even cooler)

The struggle is real indeed!

Their was an Articuno raid 10 mins from my work last night, so I went over when i finished and did my first legendary raid. Sadly only three people joined and we got annihilated. I'd estimate you need at least 10 people absolute minimum, maybe 11 or 12 for it to be a sure win.

I think it's going to be luck if I manage to find enough people at a raid to win it, then even more luck to catch it. I'm hoping the raids are still going this weekend as i'll go to the largest park in my town which usually has loads of people playing.