Action Replay Codes For Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Pedro250

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure if their is a code for easing key items, but I'll try too see if I can make one.

Or you can always use my key item modifier code and they all are legit and works 100% for SS. I'm not sure why it doesn't work for HG, but I'm fixing it so it can work for HG.

Key Item Modifier (SS) (U) [Press Select]

94000130 FFFB0000

62111880 00000000

B2111880 00000000

E0009E4C 00000104

00000003 00000xxx

D2000000 00000000

1. Use the Key Item Hex number.

2. Replace the [xxx] with the Hex Number.

3. Save the code.

4. Press Select.

5. Go to any PokeMart.

6. Talk to the man in green.

7. Open your Bag.

8. Go to your Key Items and it will be in your last slot.

Note: Sorry I don't know the Key Item Hex Code. So just fiddle around with the Hex Number.

The Red Scale should be between [1E0-218]. So just start with [1E0] and if that isn't it, then just keep on going to until you find it.

Hey, two questions. does anyone know if the POKEMON gender modifier would work on the event Pichu that's always a female no matter what? I was really hoping for it to be a male...And Action Replay is the only way to do it; IF it's possible in the first place. Second question. Is there a max EV code for lvl 100's? I really regret rare candy'ing a LEGIT random shiny encounter before I even knew or heard about EVs, and I'm really upset about that. Is there a code that will give me the desired EVs in it that I couldn't get normally?

can someone helpme with the code that let you re do the enigma stone event to caught latios in heart gold

(l+r) walk in pkmart and receive it you know from the man in green

94000130 FCFF0000

62111880 00000000

B2111880 00000000

20009E4C 00000003

10009E50 00000218

D2000000 00000000

i know that code thanks ive already caught a latios but i need to re-do the event i have another enigma stone from the green man at pokemart but when i enter the museum in pewter city nothing hapen so i need the code to re-caught latios from the enigma stone please does anyone know it

Not sure if it's the event code but here's this

Latios or Latias

Press Start + Select while in the green house above the Vermilion City's Gym, then exit.

94000130 FFF30000

B2111880 00000000

20001054 00000001

20001133 00000019

D2000000 00000000

OK double checking I got a bunch of EV codes off page 21 in the thread but some people later on said they didn't work can anyone post ones that do work or confirm those ones work for US HGSS?

That is because the code that was posted was the Platinum version. And the other one, people said it isn't working when they mark their Pokemon.

That is because the code that was posted was the Platinum version. And the other one, people said it isn't working when they mark their Pokemon.

I'll double check but looks like no EV codes yet if any one can post some that be awesome. Even if it's just hit a certain button to give a pokemon max EV's for their level.

Hey, two questions. This is the third time I've posted this and I'll keep posting this until I get at least ONE response. Does anyone know if the POKEMON gender modifier would work on the event Pichu that's always a female no matter what? I was really hoping for it to be a male...And Action Replay is the only way to do it; IF it's possible in the first place. Second question. Is there a max EV code for lvl 100's? I really regret rare candy'ing a LEGIT random shiny encounter before I even knew or heard about EVs, and I'm really upset about that. Is there a code that will give me the desired EVs in it that I couldn't get normally?

Okay, I found out I lied.

In addition to the codes for the Darkrai and Riolu from Pokemon Ranger (both events) and the Nature modifier for caught pokemon, there is one more request I wish to make.

If possible, I would like a code where you can call the Gym Leaders and schedule a rematch with them regardless of what day and time it is. That would make training my team for the Double battle against Clair and Lance so much easier.

So thats what, 4 different codes I'm requesting. Hope I'm not asking for too much. Hate to be picky, but should those event codes be possible, I'd prefer if they came through the green dude at the mart. If you think I'm being annoying, tell me. Keep up the awesome work people!

Yes the gender modifier code works 100% on the notch ear pichu.

You guys really need to look through this thread because most of your questions already been answered several times.

I've answered mostly all the questions that I know I can answer. So please before you post a question, please look through this thread.

[uPDATE]

1. I'm working on the IV/EV Modifier.

2. I'm working on the Pokemon Nature Modifier (Not Wild Pokemon)

3. Yes the Gender Modifier works 100% on the Notch Ear Pichu.

4. I'm working on the Shiny Modifier so it can work with every single Wild Pokemon, Event Pokemon, Nonlegit-Legendary Pokemon, Legit Legendary Pokemon, Pokemon Eggs and Roaming Pokemon.

5. I've just started working on the Re-Battle Special Pokemon such as the Red Gyradous, Notch Ear Pichu, Celebi Event, Bill's Eevee, Togepi Egg, ect.

[sPECIAL UPDATE]

I'll be converting codes from Pokemon D/P/PL, Pokemon Rangers and Pokemon Rangers: Shadows of Almia into HG/SS codes for the US Version. By doing this, we'll be able to get infinite Riolu/Darkrai/Deoxys/Mew/ect.

HEY I'M STILL LOOKING OF RA CODE FOR SHINY POKEMON I HAVE TWO DIFFERENT ONCE BUT THEY DON'T WORK STARTING TO THINK ITS CAUSE I HAVE THE ANCIENT OLD DS WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT, IN ADDITION I'M ALSO LOOKING FOR ALL THE CODES I CAN FIND THAT WORK FOR THE U.S VERSION ID IPKE-4DFFBF91 I HAVE A GREAT POKEMON MODIFIER THAT WORKS WITH ME AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE POKEMON IV AND EV CODES ARE USED FOR PLEASE AND THANK YOU