Battle Pyramid and Pike Contribution

jojo12100

Here we go for a huge but simple project: contribute all Battle Pike and Pyramid Wild Pokemon (6+160)

What do you need to help me?

VisualBoyAdvance and an English or Japanese Rom of Pokemon Emerald.

First open your game. In cheat/cheat list/gameshark enter the anti-DMA code

For Japanese Versions

6ED6DA14 686DF10E
1C7B3231 B494738C

For US/English versions

B2809E31 3CEF5320 1C7B3231 B494738C ?

Then be sure you're fighting the wanted wild Pokemon, go to tool, memory viewer.

Enter 020243E8 (Jap) or 02024744 (US) then go.

Click on the first character, then save, add 64 to size and give a name corresponding to the wild poke. The created file should be in .dmp

Send me in PM or publish it here and I will decrypt the file thanks to @BlackShark tool and that's all!!!

Note that the wild pokemon can be shiny.

The complete list of Pokemon can be found here

Battle Pyramid
Obtainable Pokemon 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Paralysing Pokemon Plusle Minum Pikachu Electabuzz Villeplume Electsprint Breloom Jolteon
Poisonning Pokemon Gulpin Roselia Butterfree Seviper Skarmory Ludicolo Crobat Gengar
Burning Pokemon Growlithe Vulpix Magcargo Ninetales Medicham Weezing Dusclops Houndoom
PP waster Pokemon Dunsparce Banette Misdreavus Ninetales Absol Gengar Dusclops Shedinja
Levitate Pokemon Haunter Chimecho Solrock Misdreavus Claydol Weezing Flygon Gengar
Trapping Pokemon Diglett1 Trapinch1 Wynaut1 Diglett2 Trapinch2 Wynaut2 Wobbuffet Dugtrio
Ice Pokemon Glalie Sneasel Dewgong Piloswine Jynx Cloyster Lapras Walrein
Destructing Pokemon Weezing Electrode Gengar Golem Pineco Solrock Forretress Shiftry
Psychic Pokemon Wobbuffet Metang Exeguttor Slowking Xatu Alakazam Starmie Espeon
Rock Pokemon Golem Steelix Omastar Luantone Shuckle Armaldo Cradily Aerodactyl
Fighting Pokemon Poliwrath Hariyama Breloom Medicham Hitmoncham Hitmonlee Heracross Machamp
Weather Pokemon Quagsire Tropius Pupitar Lapras Cacturne Flareon Walrein Gyarados
Bug Pokemon Pineco Shuckle Venomoth Scizor Heracross Forretress Armaldo Shedinja
Dark Pokemon Sableye Sneasel Crawdaunt Shiftry Cacturne Absol Houndoom Umbreon
Water Pokemon Octillery Dewgong Pelipper Quagsire Ludicolo Slowking Starmie Blastoise
Ghost Pokemon Duskull Haunter Banette Misdreavus Sableye Dusclops Shedinja Gengar
Steel Pokemon Mawile Magneton Steelix Scizor Forretress Skarmory Aggron Metagross
Dragon Pokemon Dragonair Vibrava Altaria Flygon Aerodactyl Gyarados Kingdra Charizard
Evolution Stone Pokemon Arcanine Poliwrath Raichu Vaporeon Jolteon Flareon Ninetales Starmie
Normal Pokemon Kangaskhan Swellow Ursaring Porygon2 Tauros Fearow Snorlax Slaking

Battle Pike
Rom 1-280 Dusclops Milotic Seviper
Rom 281-560              Electrode Milotic Seviper
Rom 561-840 Breloom Milotic Seviper
Rom 841+ Wobbuffet Milotic Seviper

Those that are highlighted are ones that are already obtained.

*reserved space for jojo12100*

EmeraldBattleTowerPkm.rar

Edited by jojo12100

I got all Paralysing yesterday.

And most of the Poisonning Pokemon+ some PP waster

Some more from Burning stage (I failed it :( )

Two more, and 2 fails too in Burning stage.

Much more successful today ^^

Trapping and Ice-type Pokemon (except Sneasel :( )

I add today the Destructing Pokemon but as it seems to not interest anyone I think I'll stop here.

[posts merged]

12 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

I add today the Destructing Pokemon but as it seems to not interest anyone I think I'll stop here.

Shiftry3D.pkm

SolarockD.pkm

ForetressD.pkm

PinecoD.pkm

GrolemD.pkm

ElectrodeD.pkm

Ectoplasma3D.pkm

Smogogo3D.pkm

I'm interested. I was going to wait for you to add the complete set before downloading them. I just don't really have anything to add. 

@HaxAras I described how to contribute.

Anyway, for now the Psychic and Rock Pokemon + Brendon fucking 31 IV Legendary Birds.

In fact, I will surely continue to get the Pyramid ones but won't get the Pike one nor the missing Sneasel so if collectors want them CONTRIBUTE !!!

2 hours ago, jojo12100 said:

@HaxAras I described how to contribute.

Anyway, for now the Psychic and Rock Pokemon + Brendon fucking 31 IV Legendary Birds.

In fact, I will surely continue to get the Pyramid ones but won't get the Pike one nor the missing Sneasel so if collectors want them CONTRIBUTE !!!

SulfuraD.pkm

ElecthorD.pkm

ArtikodinD.pkm

PteraD.pkm

VacilydD.pkm

CaratrocD.pkm

ArmaldoD.pkm

AmonistarD.pkm

Selerock2D.pkm

Steelix2D.pkm

GolemD.pkm

MentaliD.pkm

Staross4D.pkm

AlakazamD.pkm

XatuD.pkm

Roigada2D.pkm

Metang2D.pkm

NoadkokoD.pkm

Qulbutoke3D.pkm

I haven't touched my 3DS/handhelds in months and I don't plan to. I'm just reading the forums messages when I get emails about them. I'm currently achievement hunting Gears of War 3 and it is a very, very long game.