Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver Translation Patch.

KazoWAR

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FQ2SVU55 rudolph patch it helps fix freezes (do this before adding translation, do it on a clean rom) and this code prevents black screens " 020DD9E4 E1A00000

020D3820 E1A00000 " thanks again kazo, i've said it on gbatemp but thanks again ;) (i'm dimmidice on there) if you need more help/or links to usefull files don't hesitate to PM me :)

(or AIM me on dimmidice)

edit: forgot to mention. for the rudolph patch. make a map, put the zip in there. unzip it there, put the one rom you want patched in there. double click the patch and give it a minute or two. needs to be a clean rom.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FQ2SVU55 rudolph patch it helps fix freezes (do this before adding translation, do it on a clean rom) and this code prevents black screens " 020DD9E4 E1A00000

020D3820 E1A00000 " thanks again kazo, i've said it on gbatemp but thanks again ;) (i'm dimmidice on there) if you need more help/or links to usefull files don't hesitate to PM me :)

(or AIM me on dimmidice)

edit: forgot to mention. for the rudolph patch. make a map, put the zip in there. unzip it there, put the one rom you want patched in there. double click the patch and give it a minute or two. needs to be a clean rom.

Ahoy.

I'm rather new to patching ROMs, so I have a question. After executing the patch, the result is a .BAK file - what do I do with this? Does the patch also alter the original .NDS file too, or do I need to do something with the resulting .BAK?

latter=the latest thing i said. basicly

well does it give a blackscreen, or just freezes and doesn't work anymore? if it's the first the code isn't on if it's the latter i don't got a clue

->

well does it give a blackscreen, or just freezes and doesn't work anymore? if it's the first the code isn't on if it's the freezes and doesn't work anymore? thing i don't got a clue

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

Hey.. Can anyone play the game without any lag? I've been having lag issues with No$gba and Desmune, is there a better emulator or a way to fix it?
you can check your settings. put the sound quality lower (not off though, in platinum it caused game to freeze after fight) try putting the emulation speed up. though a lot depends on your computer D: try and close some other programs?

It just freezes, i save the game every 5mins and carry on fromf where i left off. Its sooo annoying, im like a couple of hours into the game by playing in 7minute section :(

Im going to try downloading everything again but i really dont want to lose game sav.

For my HeartGold JAP version, the anti-piracy freeze gets worse little by little...first it freezes after 9 minutes of gameplay, then 2 minutes, then it started freezing after a few seconds today, that's why I got the patch...to be honest, I didn't really want to get it since I already made it very far into the storyline, but the patch seems to be working fine, and most important parts are in English, so its pretty cool.