QR codes??

phillyrider807

7 minutes ago, phillyrider807 said:

Anyway for pkhex to read gen 7 qr codes?? The charizard qr code is out in the wild and this is huge because until now Charizard was a bank only pokemon. However this code is japan exclusive so NA 3ds won't be able to use this code. 

http://imgur.com/a/c4kwy

any other moncolle QR codes?
It may be easier to photograph the bunch..

9 minutes ago, theSLAYER said:

any other moncolle QR codes?
It may be easier to photograph the bunch..

I just found this on the pokemon reddit. Haven't came across any other ones but if i do i'll be sure to post them here. Other ones probably weren't posted because their pokemon that we can already get.

Edited by phillyrider807

Do those actually give you the Pokémon in-game or just adds them as Seen to your Pokédex?

I tried using Luma language emulation and it doesn't work, I guess unfortunately the extended memory mode removes the language emulation.

For now, if it actually gives you Charizard in-game, then you should be able to just make any Charmander in PKHeX and breed it and it should technically be considered legal since you could theoretically have someone from Japan trade you one.

Those qr's are signed with RSA-768, which is not easily breakable.

Even if PKHeX could read them, they're just template data which anyone can fill in themselves.

ab0409H.png

via video link

Decoded data, still has "POKE" if you shave off 4 bits from the front.

46 A4 B0 16 55 1D 10 7C 2A 77 44 D2 43 B0 8D 16 60 78 4E ED 47 AF 2F 43 AF 30 D4 43 95 DF 19 2A D4 80 EC 28 0F A3 61 5E A4 26 C4 A2 B5 74 CE 4E F6 5B 41 41 F3 BD AC E0 7E F2 A2 0D F6 BE B0 4A 5E EE 98 AD FC 13 51 A6 C5 21 81 10 23 04 0D DA 1C 73 4B D4 74 72 83 C0 06 8C EC 44 2A 72 95 F6 B0 05 04 F4 B4 50 60 00 00 00 00 00

Relevant discussion for Magearna

7 minutes ago, Ammako said:

Do those actually give you the Pokémon in-game or just adds them as Seen to your Pokédex?

I tried using Luma language emulation and it doesn't work, I guess unfortunately the extended memory mode removes the language emulation.

For now, if it actually gives you Charizard in-game, then you should be able to just make any Charmander in PKHeX and breed it and it should technically be considered legal since you could theoretically have someone from Japan trade you one.

Thats what i thought but it's still considered banned when i try to trade it online.

From what i read this is a island scan code. You scan it then it appears in one of the islands.

Edited by phillyrider807

They probably just haven't gotten around to changing their legality checks to account for that.

For all we know there's a possibility that they're only allowing Japanese players to trade and use them online too. Doesn't matter too much either way since they'll all become unlocked once Bank compatibility rolls out.