Quicker Way of Maximizing IVs

sora10pls

I've been making a lot of Pokemon as of late, and when editing their IV/EV spreads I became peculiar. Would you see a feature of automatically making the IV of each individual stat on a Pokemon 31 just by clicking the respective Label? If you're not sure on how I worded that (I couldn't blame you), this is what I mean. I added a picture of the Stats tab for reference.

hZeGOzO.png

Click Label "IVs" -> All IVs become 31.

Click Label "HP" -> HP IV becomes 31.

Click Label "Atk" -> Atk IV becomes 31.

Click Label "Def" -> Def IV becomes 31.

Click Label "SpA" -> SpA IV becomes 31.

Click Label "SpD" -> SpD IV becomes 31.

Click Label "Spe" -> Spe IV becomes 31.

Although I'm not exactly sure if implementing this would be necessary if at all used often by other people, it still seems like a nice addition that I thought I'd suggest! :)

hZeGOzO.png.c2739d4ad1821aa92608cec52ec5

Control clicking Randomize IVs sets them all to 31, alt clicking Randomize IVs sets them all to zero (iirc)

clicking a label 6x is a little more work for a user instead of setting all to 31 and choosing a hidden power type (and maybe altering a single IV afterward)

I had no idea about the Control click setting them all to 31, thanks for the heads up on that! Although I did try out Alt clicking with it only normally randomizing the IVs. Control clicking on Randomize EVs did however set all the EVs to 0.

I figured that the implementation wouldn't be too great, but it's still worth asking, right? Thanks!