Alright... Taking this with a grain of Salt... (RMTs)

I have three teams, most of which I'm kinda eh on. Two of these are intended for double battling, and the third is focused around singles, but I mostly use it for doubles because of Umbreon's Helping Hand.

Team one: BB

Thatch (Lucario):

dpmfa448.png

Special Sweeper

-Nature: Modest

-Item: Wise Glasses

-Stats:

HP: 281

Attack: 230

Defense: 176

Special Attack: 361 (255 EVs)

Special Defense: 176

Speed: 279 (255 EVs)

-Ability: Inner Focus: The Pokemon is protected from flinching.

-Moveset:

-Aura Sphere

-Psychic

-Dragin Pulse

-Dark Pulse

Role: My lead pokemon in almost all my battles. With a diverse movepool, I usually utilize this pokemon's high special attack in order to take out some of the possible threats in battle. With the help of Helping Hand from Emmy, most pokemon are usually taken out with one hit unless they have a Focus Sash or Focus Band.

Emmy (Umbreon):

dpffa197.png

Wall/Support

-Nature: Careful

-Item: Leftovers

-Stats:

HP: 330

Attack: 165

Defense: 318 (255 EVs)

Special Attack: 140

Special Defense: 393 (255 EVs)

Speed: 165

-Ability: Synchronize: Passes on a burn, poison, or paralysis to the foe.

-Moveset:

-Helping Hand

-Payback

-Wish

-Toxic

Role: Emmy's role is to power up my other Pokemon's moves, as well as cripple some of the opponents pokemon. By using helping hand, my other pokemon's already beefy attacks are boosted further, and with Wish, if a pokemon I've swapped out in the past is low on health, I can recover its health.

Skylar (Scizor):

dpffa212.png

Physical Tank

-Nature: Adamant

-Item: Muscle Band

-Stats:

HP: 344 (100 EVs)

Attack: 394 (255 EVs)

Defense: 236 (155 EVs)

Special Attack: 131

Special Defense: 196

Speed: 166

-Ability: Technician: Powers up the Pokemo's weaker moves.

-Moveset:

-X-Scissor

-Bullet Punch

-Brick Break

-Swords Dance

Role: For the most part, Skylar is used to finish off crippled pokemon. With Technician, Bullet Punch, and the Steel-type stab it gets from the move, most pokemon go down pretty quickly. If time is on my side, I also throw in a Swords Dance to kick up Skylar's attack stats in order to inflict more damage.

Xavier (Manectric):

dpmfsa310.png

Special Sweeper

-Nature: Modest

Item: Life Orb

-Stats:

HP: 281

Attack: 167

Defense: 156

Special Attack: 339 (255 EVs)

Special Defense: 156

Speed: 309 (255 EVs)

-Ability: Static: Contact with the Pokemon may cause paralysis.

-Moveset:

-Thunderbolt

-Flamethrower

-Magnet Rise

-Signal Beam

Role: Xavier holds much of the same role as Skylar; he's used to kill off weakened pokemon. With a decent speed and a decent special attack, Xavier's ability to take out most pokemo is very useful. The diverse movepool also helps greatly with new pokemon that come into battle, giving me the ability to deal some good damage, if not kill off an opponent's pokemon with one hit.

Bastion (Absol):

dpmfa359.png

Physical Sweeper

-Nature: Adamant

Item: Focus Sash

-Stats:

HP: 270

Attack: 394 (255 EVs)

Defense: 155

Special Attack: 167

Special Defense: 155

Speed: 248 (255 EVs)

-Ability: Super Luck: Heightens the crtical-hit ratios of moves.

-Moveset:

-Sucker Punch

-Psycho Cut

-Swords Dance

-Stone Edge

Role: Bastion is my preventative attack. The focus sash serves to keep him alive to get one Swords Dance in so that I can deal some serious damage. Then, with the use of sucker punch, I can take out weakened or potentially threatening pokemon that might end up causing trouble to me.

Felicia (Leafeon):

dpffa470.png

Physical Tank

-Nature: Careful

Item: Lax Incense

-Stats:

HP: 270

Attack: 318 (255 EVs)

Defense: 295

Special Attack: 140

Special Defense: 250 (255 EVs)

Speed: 225

-Ability: Leaf Guard: Prevents status problems in sunny weather.

-Moveset:

-Leaf Blade

-Swords Dance

-Grass Whistle

-Iron Tail

Role: Felicia is my last stand pokemon. Felicia is used to put the opponent asleep long enough to kick her stats up a bit and deal some hefty damage to the enemy, By doing so, I'm given a moment to either use Emmy to get my health back up or just kill off my opponent's pokemon.

Teams 2 and 3 to come.

EV Distributions might not be exact.

Edited by KyoMcFizzle

Lucario: Some Pokemon often are sashed, so use Vacuum Wave over Dark Pulse to hit Scarf-Tyranitar with EQ and FBlast...

Umbreon: Okay..

Scizor: Physical Tank? Use Roost over X-Scizor/Brick Break.

Manectric: Use Charge Beam/Substitute over Signal Beam/Magnet Rise or Hidden Power Grass over Signal Beam/Magnet Rise.

Absol: Okay..

Leafeon: Grasswhistle is for a Baton-Pass Leafeon. Use Synthesis if it is Defensive. Iron Tail is not good for a Bulky-SD Leafeon. So use an other attack instead non-stab Iron Tail. Like a first priority move Quick Attack or Return/X-Scissor.

Sucker punch Absol, that's pretty smart alright. Theres better pokemon though.

Btw, just to say, an Infernape will seriously ruin your team, it's faster than every pokemon on your squad and can score a hard super effective on all of them except that Manetric (Unless it has Eq)

Same Ordeal with Blazinkin besides the speed

So to summarize your really weak to fire and fighting attacks.

I've been gone for a while, but I might as well rate.

Lucario: ...oookay, that lead is completely pointless in most any situation. As an anti-lead, Lucario has some amount of potential, OHKOing newer now-common leads such as Empoleon. Let me explain.

Lucario @Focus Sash

Ability: Inner Focus

Nature: Lonely

Evs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

- Close Combat

- Extremespeed

- Crunch

- Counter

An outdated set can come back again. Although many of the leads it countered (Aerodactyl, Tyranitar, Infernape) have fallen out of style, it still has potential. Fake Out leads are virtually nonexistant but the small few are easily countered by this lead. This Lucario can, fairly simply, take care of Azelf, Swampert, and Metagross. His rarity can often give opponents a false sense of security. Abuse it. Counter is the perfect kill utility for irritating Tanks such as Swampert, who aren't troubled by any of your attacks. Close Combat or Crunch takes care of Metagross and Azelf respectively, combined with an Extremespeed to take care of their focus sash. For rare Infernapes, Close Combat will do more damage then they'd like and Extremespeed hits their low defense. Aerodactyl falls to a similar end. Empoleon is especially scared of your Close Combat, without a proper resistance. Counter is perfect once you've killed the lead, since the next pokemon is most certainly one with Earthquake. If you've kept your Focus Sash, you can dispose of them.

Umbreon: Doubles and Singles don't mix. Remove him if you want a proper rate.

Scizor: Your Scizor tank is nonfunctional because you're trying to make it a revenge killer. It won't work. A Swords Dance set is a sweeper, easily disposable. Too offensive to be a Tank. Not only that, but although Bulky Swords Dance can function, it almost requires a full set of entry hazards, aka Stealth Rock, Toxic Spikes, and Spikes, to function correctly. Its good for Stall teams, where it can lie behind in a fortified wall until it finds a good time to set up. Your team doesn't fit the profile. I would suggest the Choice Band varient. Much easier to fit into almost any team. If not, a simple Swords Dancer with a Life Orb and some speed investment should do the trick. And if you decide to ignore me, replace one of your moves with Roost.

Manectric: There are simply so many better options. Why choose him? I suggest an Electivire.

Absol: Absol is so easily countered in OU that its almost ridiculous to consider using him. Dark is countered by Fighting and Bug. Fighting is one of the most used types in OU. Someone will come in and kill you before you can cause any real damage. Also, who does he counter? Who can Absol attempt to kill? What sweeper's rampage will he stop? Absol, while having an excellent attack stat, is cursed with horrid defenses and speed. Also, that Focus Sash wont be useful, more then 95% of teams carry some sort of entry hazard, and unfortunately, those that don't generally carry plenty of priority, which completely locks out your Absol.

Leafeon: Leafeon is bad. I put him with Manectric. USseful on paper but not in practice.

Theres lots to replace here. Electivire is a good cohice for Manectric. Vaporeon or Suicune can replace Umbreon. Absol... possibly Tyranitar. Leafeon... hmmm, maybe a Latias, Azelf, Jirachi.

Make some changes, and more rates can be made.