PkmGCSaveEditor, a Pokémon Colosseum/XD save editor

Tux

Hey I'm trying to use this to change the language of a Japanese pokemon colosseum disc but after changing the region and language in the save editor and using gcmm to restore the new settings to the memory card it is still in Japanese. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is what I'm trying to do not possible.

1 hour ago, Tacoria said:

Hey I'm trying to use this to change the language of a Japanese pokemon colosseum disc but after changing the region and language in the save editor and using gcmm to restore the new settings to the memory card it is still in Japanese. Is there something I'm doing wrong or is what I'm trying to do not possible.

Japanese saves are different formats and can't be loaded to other region games / vice versa.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to get all of my good Pokemon from Colosseum to XD: Gale of Darkness, but when i boot up the game, the pokemon I LITERALLY just sent over aren't there. Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm using the software this thread required me to download and after some time got it to work to edit some Pokemon, but they just for the life of me will not show up in XD for some reason! Can someone Help me? Thank you SO MUCH if you can!!!!!

Edited by Miraidon