Rating Battle Spot Permaban possible via PKHeX?

JohnTravolski

So, it sounds like Rating Battle Spot has updated recently. Take a look here:

"The Japanese Pokémon Global Link has put out an update regarding stricter hack checks that are to come to the game. If you have been caught with a modified save file or modified Pokémon, then you will be unable to participate in Rating Battles or in Battle Competitions. If you are caught having done this multiple times, you are to be hit with stronger consequences beyond blocking from Rating Battles, which have not been detailed, without any warning. Those who have already been confirmed to have done this will have consequences enacted soon. This follows recent instances of save data loss for innocent players after they have encounter certain people with modified data. We'll keep you apprised of further developments."

This was posted by Serebii.net on August 4th, 2015. Has anybody used PKHeXed Pokémon on Rating Battle Spot since this date? If so, what happened; did everything still work? I'm too scared to go on and try it for myself since I have a CFW hacked 3DS with a decrypted Omega Ruby save file that I edit in PKHeX all the time. I've edited things such as so that I have 999,999 link battle wins, etc, and of course all the Pokémon that I use. Before this date, I was able to get on battle spot just fine, but what about your experiences?

• 2 weeks later...
So, it sounds like Rating Battle Spot has updated recently. Take a look here:

"The Japanese Pokémon Global Link has put out an update regarding stricter hack checks that are to come to the game. If you have been caught with a modified save file or modified Pokémon, then you will be unable to participate in Rating Battles or in Battle Competitions. If you are caught having done this multiple times, you are to be hit with stronger consequences beyond blocking from Rating Battles, which have not been detailed, without any warning. Those who have already been confirmed to have done this will have consequences enacted soon. This follows recent instances of save data loss for innocent players after they have encounter certain people with modified data. We'll keep you apprised of further developments."

This was posted by Serebii.net on August 4th, 2015. Has anybody used PKHeXed Pokémon on Rating Battle Spot since this date? If so, what happened; did everything still work? I'm too scared to go on and try it for myself since I have a CFW hacked 3DS with a decrypted Omega Ruby save file that I edit in PKHeX all the time. I've edited things such as so that I have 999,999 link battle wins, etc, and of course all the Pokémon that I use. Before this date, I was able to get on battle spot just fine, but what about your experiences?

I've done this with everything maxed out, nothing has happened to me so far. I'm even using the Steven avatar

• 2 months later...