Platinum: Villa

Guested

So the Villa is probably the worst "secret base" in the history of the series. Seriously, in the list of: Room (GSC), Secret Base (RSE), and Secret Base (DPP), the Villa has the least features. You can't move anything, none of the items really DO anything apart from the music players. You can't even use the PC or sleep in the bed! But it is pretty cool that characters come to visit, and some of the decorations are pretty neat looking.

However, the point of this topic is this:

I wanted to see if there was anyone else who is trying to get all of the decorations. If you don't know, you can unlock the items for purchase by meeting certain requirements.

If you want to know the requirements, you can check them out here:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Villa_decoration

(the guide on serebii is ... wrong)

I've managed to collect all but two. The only ones I have remaining are the Piano (just gotta beat the E4 four more times) and the Chandelier. I have NO IDEA how close I am to walking 300,000 steps, so who knows when I'll get that one.

How bout you guys? Anyone else trying to get them all? How's your progress?

Yeah, that was the "Secret Base (DPP)" thing I mentioned in the list. This is a separate deal in the Resort Area. It's basically just something to spend money on, cause the decorations are EXPENSIVE. BUT, if you go to the Battleground occasionally, you get a LOT of money. And all the expensive decorations kinda show off your status.

Here's the info on the Villa itself.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Villa

I still haven't gotten the chandelier yet. Seriously spending time to do 300K worth of walking isn't exactly feasible in my opinion. Although, I know one member here who did (UnderXRay). I have almost everything else... including the two statues, the table with tea set, the clock, and the piano...

I've got everything in "my" villa. And of all the furniture there, i love the piano. I love playing it, it sounds like you are facing Cynthia :)

The Chandelier is rather easier for me to acquire because of my empoleon breeding project. It took me 30 eggs before getting a female empoleon, and another 20+ to get a Modest nature with good IV's. That's why, when I visited my villa, the chandelier was already available for purchase, cool :)