Greencat's Avatar Request Thread

Greencat

ThreadTitle.png

Welcome! After awhile of thinking, I have finally decided to create an Avatar Request thread! :D

Hopefully I am able to make many of you happy by giving you avatars. :)

ThreadRules.png

Hello there! There will be rules that go along with the requests.

Here are the rules:

1. Please specify what you would like clearly.
  2. Avatars may only be up to 120x120 pixels.
  3. I am unable to use smudges as properly as I would like. Please do not request Avatars with smudges.
  4. Not necessary, but I recommend you go on the site's IRC so that I make it the way you want it.
  5. You may either PM me or post here for requests.
  6. I will not always get it done fast. I usually take anywhere from 5 minutes to 15 minutes or more.
  7. Be patient.
  8. You may also request for the .xcf file of the project incase you would like to study it or edit it to your liking.
  9. I do not create avatars that include anime or manga. Sorry.

And as for notes:

1. I am usually off and on between 11am and 6pm. Any later and chances are I won't be able to make it.
  2. I am Pacific Standard Time.
  3. I use GIMP, so please don't expect me to do as well as someone on Photoshop.

Not required, but please also add the following Userbar to your signature to help promote the thread :) :

ThreadBar.png

ThreadPortfolio.png

You can always go here for a page of work I have done. I will list a few examples here, though.

GengarAvatar1.png

Rayquaza.png

Please note that the above signature was done in 6-7 minutes. ;)

MetagrossAvatar.pngGreencat2.png

Here are some recent work in the the thread as an example:

LefeaonAvatar.pngTyranitarAvatar.pngMewAvatar.pngTogekissAvatar.pngSpoinkAvatar.pngPikachuAvatar.png

ThreadRequests.png

This section will be used for all the work I have made in this thread for others as an archive. It will also be used as a list of requests needed to be done.

Codemonkey85 - Complete

CuleX - Completed

Flootenkerp - Complete

damio - Complete

Toffeuy - Complete

Naru-Chu - Complete

Godzilla231 - Complete

Guested - Complete

Okami - Processing

Edited by Greencat

I'd like one with a shiny Leafeon, please! I would love it if you could more or less emulate the sparkles that always came out with Ash's Noctowl in the anime.

Unfortunately I have no ideas for poses or anything like that. Something action-y would be best though; my Leafeon is a head-on attacker, so something that conveys that would be nice?

Sorry if that's not specific enough. :D

Would it be possible for you to make a 100x100 px avatar containing either Skymin, Tyranitar or Chikorita? Choose the one where you can find the best render available.

Also, I'd like to receive the XCF file once it's done. Remember that my request isn't urgent. Take as much time as you need to let the result look as good as possible.

Thank you very much!

Edited by xorhash
Typo'd

Unfortunately, I forgot today was my dentist appointment (using iPhone), so I will not be able to complete your request till at least 6PM my time or 9PM for those on the East Coast.

@Seamonkey: I finished yours last night, I'll upload when I get home. ;)

@CuleX: Sure! I'll work on it when I get home and give both the xcf and png. ;)

@Floot: OK, when I get home I will.

@evandixon: Haha Yeah, I like either vibrant colors or slightly unsaturated. I should've added a dropshadow the renders, though. :P

Finished both Codemonkey's and Floot's requests. Hope you guy's like it. :D

SuicuneAvatar.pngLefeaonAvatar.png

@Codemonkey: I hope I got it right. :D

@CuleX: I made a render of a Tyranitar to use, so I'm still making it.

@kunaidude34: I don't watch anime or read manga, so I'm not sure how to make it. You can explain it to me how it should look like, but otherwise, I can't make it as could as I could've. :\

@damio: Sure, no problem. I'll render a new mew artwork for ya'. ;)

@Toffeuy: Err, I usually prefer to make renders out of free will, plus there is only one Togekiss card and it's not much different than the Sugimori Artwork, but I guess I will.

@Illithian: Heh. :P

@Okami: Hehe. :D

Edit:

CuleX's Avatar completed. :)

TyranitarAvatar.png

Edited by Greencat

Hey Greeny! Hmm...I might as well request something. I would like -

- 120x120 Avatar of Spoink

- Cute render is desired, but it doesn't matter

- Contain the text "Oink!" without the quotes in pixel text

And that's about it. Hope its not too much. I'll be on the IRC for a while if you need me.

Finished both Codemonkey's and Floot's requests. Hope you guy's like it. :D

SuicuneAvatar.pngLefeaonAvatar.png

@Codemonkey: I hope I got it right. :D

@CuleX: I made a render of a Tyranitar to use, so I'm still making it.

@kunaidude34: I don't watch anime or read manga, so I'm not sure how to make it. You can explain it to me how it should look like, but otherwise, I can't make it as could as I could've. :\

Whoa, it's beautiful. Thanks, I'll put this on my profile, it'll look great! Thanks, and great job!

Finished another one. I couldn't find a good render, so I took longer than usual (30 Minutes) for yours damio. Here is yours. Hope you like it! ;)

MewAvatar.png

@Naru-Chu: I tried looking on around and couldn't find a good one, so I'll try doing a pop effect like I did with damio's, but that's a maybe.

@Flootenkerp: Glad you like it. :)

@Kunaidude34: OK, I'll try.

Edit:

Here you go Toffeuy. It looks better on non-white backgrounds because then you can see the effects on the wings. ;) Hope you like it!

TogekissAvatar.png

Edited by Greencat

No problem damio. :)

Here you go Naru-Chu. I didn't want my out-of-the-box idea to get old, so I made it a diamond and made a custom light ray circle around like if were psychic energy. :P Hope you like it. :D

SpoinkAvatar.png

Yay! :) Love it a bunch. Thanks Greeny!

And anything wrong Greeny? You seemed a bit mad at me in the IRC. But then again, I'm a paranoid person...

ok, i have another render here. it's still a bit big but it's so cool >.<...............

but naru-chu is paranoid?

narutorender24ag-1.png

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

i'll change mah request to just regular naruto. sage mode is a little much anyways.