Side-discussion on 3DS save encryption

XXASHXX

Nah I don't want to do anything that would void the waranty xD. I was just wondering if video could be played longer than 10 minutes. There is no way to make videos cross over into the next block automatically after 10 minutes? Does transferring pictures or data video carry encrytion bytes on photos or videos? I don't want to transfer something then find out it has encryted data attached xD. Thanks man.:)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I don't want to do anything that would void the waranty xD. I was just wondering if video could be played longer than 10 minutes. There is no way to make videos cross over into the next block automatically after 10 minutes? Does transferring pictures or data video carry encrytion bytes on photos or videos? I don't want to transfer something then find out it has encryted data attached xD. Thanks man.:)

You know, the whole point of the sd card, is to be able to save your photos and videos.

As far as that's concerned, it doesn't void no warranty.

If I recall correctly, the program helps you cut your own video from your over, like TVs shows Or stuff

into minutes playable on the 3ds. If they are named in order, you can simply view next video.

used to watch "Chuck" on my 3ds. Heh.

I believe the images and videos bear no encryption key,

Because they can shared.

Just because something is encrypted, doesn't mean you can definitely brute force and obtain the key.

There are so many roms out there, and so many users that dl eshop games,

and almost no (ignore neimods and yellow's because blocked on higher firmware ) potential exploit has been

released Or known to general public.

I think until any kind of hacking progress is made on the 3ds, it is safe to say,sadly,

There won't be any x Or y save editor programs.

I feel that options with the illusion of more promise presently,

is gts spoofing onto a pc and editing the intercepted not encrypted Pokemon.

(sheer speculation)

do understand that most of my post are my interpretations of the discoveries discussed on gbatemp,

so take it with a pinch of salt. :)