Where is the trading section for Black and White?

Hi I am new to these forums and in the title of the Black and White discussion I see there is a way to trade with others here so was wondering if I have this in the right place? I checked the FAQ's but did not see anything Do I post a thread with a link to my trade thread sine I have around 2,000 events? Also I can only trade Wi-Fi and can only trade 5th gen ATM. Thanks xD.:)

To be honest, you aren't going to find much demand for event trading in this forum since we provide a means for people to generate their own event pokemon.

And in reality, most "event traders" aren't really trading actual event pokemon because people who attend events generally don't trade them away... unless they sat at the event for hours and "farmed" them.

Oh ok. I do see that there is some trading in that area like the request thread. If I want a particular event do I just ask for it? I would rather have the event I am trading cloned and then trade it xD. Thought I would ask. Thanks xD.:) Since this is a site for everything events why not have an are for those that trade the traditional way? You guys have everything but that? If you had that it would be complete if you know why I mean. Thanks xD.:)

EDIT: This is what it says for the B/W Forum:

Discuss the plethora of 5th Gen Pokémon video games and have fun battling and trading with others!

What part of that area can I go to do some trades? Thanks man.:)

We had trading sections before as well as separate channels for trading and battling and they didn't see much use after a while. If there's a specific event you are looking for, you could probably just make a new thread in the BW forum (since your game is that gen). Or... what gen is the event you are lookin for?

I have both gen 4 and 5 but just recenty switched networks so I can't trade gen 4 for the time being until I figure out a way to do so since I do migrate anything unless I get the event cloned before it is migrated. ShouldnI make a thread with a link to my main thread on Pokebeach since it is updated frequently? I am on 3DS so it takes a bit to respond but it is better than nothing. Thanks xD.:)

I wouldn't recommend linking to pokebeach, and I wouldn't recommend posting a whole list of stuff you have.

You should probably just post whatever it is you are looking for, then start a dialog with someone if they have it and are willing to trade it away.

If you don't care about clones and the like, you can find WC files for almost all Gen IV an Gen V events in our Gallery section.

I can only trade Wi-Fi though. I cannot do files or file trading at all. Right now I am looking for the Korean DW Pikachu. Thanks man. Should I just list my 5th gen events and DW Pokemon? That is nothing compared to 4th gen xD.:)

The Trading forum is still up but is hidden. It was low activity and nobody read the rules so it was basically a farm/trap for infractions so it was shut down.

This is a fairly tight knit community that is mostly dedicated to game research and development and whatnot. And for better or for worse, that doesn't attract the thousands and thousands of members needed to have a thriving battling or trading section. Your best bet is to hit up a much larger forum or look into their IRC/chat channels for real-time interaction, since that's what is really needed to trade.

Am I able to just offer what I am looking for and then someone canbtrade it to me for junk or a n actual event? For example I would post a want list in the B/W thread. Then if they want an event I can get itnclonec while we are tradingnor just send junk for it. After the want thread is posted I would just take it to PM. Would that work? Thanks guys.:)

Hmm I can't make an offer thread get it cloned by someone not here and then trade when I have it ready? That will not work either? How about making a want list and sending junk for the event I am looking for? Will that work? Thanks xD:?

Uh do you guys have a link and do I need to setup a separate Wi-Fi number say number 2 on my DS for this to work? If I change my DNS then I can't do Wi-Fi unless I create another access point xD.:) EDIT: Do you mean my DNS on my Router or in my DS? If it is my router I cannot touch that at all because my family uses it everyday xD.:)

Do you have a link? Also can I use a separate Access point setting? Meaning use the same access point I already have and set it up in slot 2 and do everything for the setup except to use the DNS settings for Pokecheck? See this way I will not mess anything up if I do it this way and I will only have to put in that DNS once. Will that work? Thanks xD.:)

Do you have a link?

He named the site. Pretty easy to find after that.

Also can I use a separate Access point setting? Meaning use the same access point I already have and set it up in slot 2 and do everything for the setup except to use the DNS settings for Pokecheck? See this way I will not mess anything up if I do it this way and I will only have to put in that DNS once. Will that work? Thanks xD.:)

Follow the instructions on PokeCheck to a T. No, don't set up two access points.