Anybody here play RuneScape?

Dragonite.Luv

hahahahahahah that just made me laugh sooo hard..... X'D

well, prior to whoever's suggustion it was, i found a new RPG and am in complete and absolute LOVE. Yes, it probably is because I've never been exposed to a good RPG before..... it's called Shaiya by Aeria games.

*Goes and finds*

Edit: That looks.. rather good, I'll download it later o nand try it out :P

And yeah, I get threatened alot on RS, it's kinda sad, especially when they're going into a rage and I have to say "Calm down, It's a game on the internet o_o"

QUIT THAT GAME! Trust me it isn't as good as Ether Saga Online or Fiesta..

:o

Well, I like it, FYI, and that's good enough for me.

Lolololol jkjkjk we're cool :]

Oh yeah, and to whoever it was that said they were gonna download it, it hardly tells you anything so you have to figure it all out mostly yourself.... It sucks =\

Pfft How hard can it be?

*Jinxes it*

hahah well if you're extremely used to playing RPGs, then it shouldn't be too hard. you just have to get the hang of it. there's no real tutorial, so you pretty much have to figure it out on your own. oh yeah, and the thing that really helped me was press the key "O" and click the help button there, and read through everything. be sure to read the whole thing though, you can scroll down for most of the sections. :)

I used to play, and I was extremely obsessed over it. Xx

However, when the "updates" that killed trading, PKing, etc. came in effect, I finally quit. My username was 'Tanukiofpie8' and I got up to level 89. I was a member with Abyssal Whip, Dragon Armor, 87 fletching, yada yada. :/

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yes i'm an on-off player i'm and addy dude althought i can get rune i just want to finsh ds i have a addy bes.. the big spicked sheild it's at 40% now i love it !:) and i can sith steel stuff crafe the gree gem and mage is like 34 and rang is 4 no kidding and melly is 48 all i think

I play. I made the account a LOOOONG time ago. Full rune. Used to be a member. Most of my stats are hovering around the 40s - 50s but my woodcutting is 65(?) Its been a while since I've played. If you wanna add me as a friend my name is Ho Oh Mew. *I made it a long time ago* falls into place with the name. :P

• 2 years later...