what old pokemon things do you have?

roflskippy

yesterday i was looking through all my old stuff and i found my pokemon the first movie soundtrack (scratched to hell and back) and i thought hmm i wonder if i could at least get the songs off of it so i threw it in my computer and my itunes was able to salvage all the songs ^^ yay itunes. but anyway it got me wondering what pokemon items do people have that they found around their house from the olden days? feel free to tell the story of how you found it where you found it and such.

I still for some reason have my Pikachu slippers which haven't fit me since I was 8.

I still got my Charmander, Meowth and Squirtle plushies.

Anyone remember them annoying Pokemon talking things? You'll touch it and it'll say in an annoying way the pokemon it was? I still have my charmander version off that.

I have a few Pokemon posters somewhere in my room.

The pokemon cards? All in a draw where my Yu-Gi-Oh cards, Beyblades and Duel Master cards also dwell in.

I still even have the ticket that toys-r-us gave me when they did a special opening event for Pokemon Silver and Gold. But I don't know why..

I even have all the movies up to the Giratina one (CAN'T FIND WHERE TO BUY IT WITHOUT IT BEING A USA IMPORT >_>).

OH! And I also have the oldddddddd Gen I pokedex which takes 6 or so seconds just to say Pokemon. and then a crappy sprite of a Pikachu..

And remember that bulky pokeball? Where you'll swipe a card or something down the side? I still have that somewhere.

Wow I have quite a lot..

*Looks under bed* -I found 5 small non-moving Pokemon toys under my bed.

-Charmander slippers which unfortunately don't fit.

-2 Pokemon movies.

Do games count? because I'm happily to inform you, that i have successfully retrieved Pokemon Yellow,Blue and Gold, from the endless pit of my garage.

-A Pikachu plushie.

-Jigglypuff Super Bouncy Ball.

*Goes through closet* oooo! i find a Pokemon themed duvet..... that still in it's packaging, i guess i have never used it.

ive tryed to salvage whats left of my first series vhs tapes and all i have is the first three episods and the three where ash got his squirtal bulbasure and charmander

and the first movie the 200 movie and my third movie when i tryd to play it it sort of destroyd its self from the inside...the tape got torn out it

by my evil stupid old vcr player...

Ialso found my old talking pikachu that made the sound pikachu! when you pressed its hand it no longer works......i found it in an old ice box in my attic

(dont know why it was in there.?)

Irecently found my stadium 2 game i wish i could play it but i still havent found the cords to my n64...

i have a old pokemon gold that my sister had for colour and i still have the colour and an sp and a few other games for my sp but you should see the stacks of games i have for ds and wii i think for ds i have at least 9 10 mabey 11 don't realy count them but you may think i'm spoiled with all those but i bought them all my self expect 2 i was a birthday gift and the other my mom said that if i saved enough for my ds (bought that with my money to) she would get me a game

today i found my red and blue..but blue no longer saves T.T and red is fully complete with pokedex and i no that somewhere in the endless pit of death (aka garage) i have yellow and gold also i found my pokeballs that you used to get from burger king and i also decided that since i found them i should visit the old pokemon the first movie website....yeah not too much fun anymore ^^

I still have my, red, green, yellow, blue, silver, crystal, sapphire, leafgreen and firered (aswell as the current gen games).

Let me quickly see where I am on my Gen I games..

Red - Currently at Golden Nugget Bridge, guess I was going to get Mewtwo.

Yellow - Elite Four, wow I am surprised I never completed this one..

Green - In my home (checks pokemon - level 100 Aerodactyl, Venasaur and Blastoise, along with a level 96 Zapdos and level 83 Moltres).

Blue - I'm on a tree..wow I forgot about the tree glitch lol (checks pokemon - Missingo, Missingo, Charizard, X-x, Mewtwo).

Ah, the fun times.

i have a old pokemon gold that my sister had for colour and i still have the colour and an sp and a few other games for my sp but you should see the stacks of games i have for ds and wii i think for ds i have at least 9 10 mabey 11 don't realy count them but you may think i'm spoiled with all those but i bought them all my self expect 2 i was a birthday gift and the other my mom said that if i saved enough for my ds (bought that with my money to) she would get me a game

sorry 4 games were gifts forgot about my Christmas gifts yeah well if you count useing a gift card you got from your birth day then plat would be one and mario kart wii yeah last b_day everyone and i mean everyone gave me a gift card 2 for amc 1 for best buy 1 for future shop and 1 for eb games that i still have