Change pokemon of Rosa?

It is possible to change the pokemon Rosa?Im Playing in multiple trains to fight with Rosa as a partner, but what I have to change?

AzGclVH.jpg

Then she does not have the pokemon that uses the train fight, but those of the initial starter, why?

QU87seT.jpgX8CqGGa.jpgsr0sLBO.png

a/2/1/2 : 301 - 306, is have pattern : 37-33-70 pokemon.

301-303 maybe for boy (Nate).

304-306 maybe for girl (Rosa).

since both of them is have same pokemon set.

to edit trainer pokemon list, just go a/2/1/2

to edit pokemon data, just go a/2/1/1

... why seems you not read this ? don't ask me about the editor, i won't share it since i still not satisfied to something.

... why seems you not read this ? don't ask me about the editor, i won't share it since i still not satisfied to something.

We'll figure out something you being an expert, but I do not mean that I do not understand

anything.You are always prevented in saying that you do not share your thing, but I did not ask you to share.

Anyhow thanks

Edit:With what program I have to open?I do always make a thousand questions, but it is normal that I do a thousand questions, do not a guide and do not know what to do, then do not complain if we do a thousand questions.

please don't think like that ... ... ... because i want to tell you i not have much time for that (i just prevent this, so you no need waiting my reply) so i just give you only "clue", and "short tutorial".

you can use any hex editor, or just use tinke.

reference for pokemon list : http://serebii.net/black2white2/subwaymulti.shtml

301 and 304

SNAG_0004.jpg

you can see "01 00", is trainer classes id. next "25 00" is how much pokemon on that trainer. since on battle subway/battle frointer/PWT , pokemon on team is randomly picked.

offset 0x04, until end is refer to pokemon id on a/2/1/1.

[b]00 00[/b] [i][b]25 00[/b][/i] [u]60 01 78 01 
A4 01 D2 01 D3 01 EF 01 
F6 01 0E 02 1A 02 23 02 
27 02 54 02 5F 02 62 02 
6A 02 75 02 76 02 9D 02 
9F 02 A5 02 B1 02 BD 02 
BE 02 BF 02 CA 02 D6 02 
03 03 1A 03 25 03 4C 03 
4D 03 4E 03 54 03 6D 03 
6E 03 81 03 85 03[/u]  

underline is pokemon id (is refer to a/2/1/1), is used 2 byte. 1st pokemon on the list is " 60 01" --> 01 60 = 352, so just go to file 352(on a/2/1/1) :

SNAG_0006.jpg

for more easy to check, let's see :

SNAG_0007.jpg

after you done to modify that file, just click file > save. and close that window. click on package icon and click pack button.

We'll figure out something you being an expert, but I do not mean that I do not understand

anything.You are always prevented in saying that you do not share your thing, but I did not ask you to share.

Anyhow thanks

Edit:With what program I have to open?I do always make a thousand questions, but it is normal that I do a thousand questions, do not a guide and do not know what to do, then do not complain if we do a thousand questions.

try doing something for yourself and figuring it out for yourself and not asking for tons of help at every step. nobody owes you any answers, tutorials, or programs.

please don't think like that ... ... ... because i want to tell you i not have much time for that (i just prevent this, so you no need waiting my reply) so i just give you only "clue", and "short tutorial".

you can use any hex editor, or just use tinke.

reference for pokemon list : http://serebii.net/black2white2/subwaymulti.shtml

301 and 304

SNAG_0004.jpg

you can see "01 00", is trainer classes id. next "25 00" is how much pokemon on that trainer. since on battle subway/battle frointer/PWT , pokemon on team is randomly picked.

offset 0x04, until end is refer to pokemon id on a/2/1/1.

[b]00 00[/b] [i][b]25 00[/b][/i] [u]60 01 78 01 
A4 01 D2 01 D3 01 EF 01 
F6 01 0E 02 1A 02 23 02 
27 02 54 02 5F 02 62 02 
6A 02 75 02 76 02 9D 02 
9F 02 A5 02 B1 02 BD 02 
BE 02 BF 02 CA 02 D6 02 
03 03 1A 03 25 03 4C 03 
4D 03 4E 03 54 03 6D 03 
6E 03 81 03 85 03[/u]  

underline is pokemon id (is refer to a/2/1/1), is used 2 byte. 1st pokemon on the list is " 60 01" --> 01 60 = 352, so just go to file 352(on a/2/1/1) :

SNAG_0006.jpg

for more easy to check, let's see :

SNAG_0007.jpg

after you done to modify that file, just click file > save. and close that window. click on package icon and click pack button.

ok,thanks

Edit:How do I get me out this screen?SNAG_0007.jpg

try doing something for yourself and figuring it out for yourself and not asking for tons of help at every step. nobody owes you any answers, tutorials, or programs.

Then why create a forum?, and why create a section "Rom Editing Help"?

I do not enjoy doing a thousand questions, but if there a guide, I could not do anything,Example: it is as if you were told to speak Italian even if you do not know about.

Edited by ciprian

Then why create a forum?, and why create a section "Rom Editing Help"?

I do not enjoy doing a thousand questions, but if there a guide, I could not do anything,Example: it is as if you were told to speak Italian even if you do not know about.

It's okay to ask for help on something, however what you're asking for is basically a step by step tutorial for each thing you ask about. One or two questions is fine, there are many threads that teach the basics of ROM hacking, scripting, to re-insert sprites, etc. etc. However, if you don't understand how the tool works, you should learn that before anything.

This post below, shows you don't know how to use certain aspects of this tool:

ok,thanks

Edit:How do I get me out this screen?SNAG_0007.jpg

Sure, I for one have asked questions before. However, I never asked for a step by step tutorial before. I took the knowledge learned from a previous experience and learned how to do

on my own.

I know I'm still fairly new here, so I don't really have a firm grasp on what is meant by help around these forums, and you're right, this is a "Help" Forum, however, it isn't a "Step-by-step tutorial" thread. In my honest opinion, it's as though you're getting people to hold your hand the whole way through each thing, which is even worse then telling someone how to do it step by step.

Again, yes, help is sometimes important, however at times you need to try to learn to figure things out on your own before starting up a new thread about it, then, if you just absolutely can't get it, then you ask for help. You might be surprised with how much you can do on your own.

It's okay to ask for help on something, however what you're asking for is basically a step by step tutorial for each thing you ask about. One or two questions is fine, there are many threads that teach the basics of ROM hacking, scripting, to re-insert sprites, etc. etc. However, if you don't understand how the tool works, you should learn that before anything.

This post below, shows you don't know how to use certain aspects of this tool:

Sure, I for one have asked questions before. However, I never asked for a step by step tutorial before. I took the knowledge learned from a previous experience and learned how to do

on my own.

I know I'm still fairly new here, so I don't really have a firm grasp on what is meant by help around these forums, and you're right, this is a "Help" Forum, however, it isn't a "Step-by-step tutorial" thread. In my honest opinion, it's as though you're getting people to hold your hand the whole way through each thing, which is even worse then telling someone how to do it step by step.

Again, yes, help is sometimes important, however at times you need to try to learn to figure things out on your own before starting up a new thread about it, then, if you just absolutely can't get it, then you ask for help. You might be surprised with how much you can do on your own.

the problem is that written in the guides do not understand anything (being all in English), while in the video tutorial I understand .It is true that I ask step by step, but if I do it is because the guides written I did not understand anything.Could you link me a good guide where to learn?

the problem is that written in the guides do not understand anything (being all in English), while in the video tutorial I understand .It is true that I ask step by step, but if I do it is because the guides written I did not understand anything.Could you link me a good guide where to learn?

why you need video to understand something? I just learn from one tutorial is just text, no video, from that make me to research by myself and make own.

I was think you still not understand about "The basic", because you need "video" to understand (i think you 100 % follow that instruction and not try make own step). i not trying insult you, please learn the basic of hacking. like hex editing, math calculation, binary editing or basic of NDS hacking. if you handle that "basic skill", you will understand all about my/bond/kap's/other post. like manual editing.

using a lot tool without or not care about manual editing, is not good too. but i not force you to try manual editing, is up too you. if you understand about hex editing and binary editing, you will understand my post.

why you need video to understand something? I just learn from one tutorial is just text, no video, from that make me to research by myself and make own.

I was think you still not understand about "The basic", because you need "video" to understand (i think you 100 % follow that instruction and not try make own step). i not trying insult you, please learn the basic of hacking. like hex editing, math calculation, binary editing or basic of NDS hacking. if you handle that "basic skill", you will understand all about my/bond/kap's/other post. like manual editing.

using a lot tool without or not care about manual editing, is not good too. but i not force you to try manual editing, is up too you. if you understand about hex editing and binary editing, you will understand my post.

Precisely for this reason, I could link a good guide where I can learn?